AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Deliverycode.com: Money out of nowhere?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jappie

Banhammered
Jul 24, 2015
NY
A friend of mine (a camgirl too) showed me this service. Basically this is just an anon wishlist service which has been created specially for cam models (if I got it right, haha))). But recently they introduced this new voting feature: when someone votes for you, they pay you $ 0.10. I'm pretty sceptic about this, but my friend wants to give it a try. I just wanted to ask if someone ever used this service.
Oh, and her test wishlist, of course. Feel free to vote ;)

There are a couple of Delivery Code threads in the Models Only Random Chat section.

I doubt the dollars for votes feature will last very long!

i JUST found this delivercode.com wishlist service you guys are talking about. Don't know about the votes thing, and don't care really. Just hoping they don't start charging for it and that it works. I want my wishlist, but I have had some really pushy members lately. Would feel so much better without my city and state flying around.

i JUST found this delivercode.com wishlist service you guys are talking about. Don't know about the votes thing, and don't care really. Just hoping they don't start charging for it and that it works. I want my wishlist, but I have had some really pushy members lately. Would feel so much better without my city and state flying around.

It does work. It's not free, however. Those who buy you gifts do get charged a small service fee. It's still much less expensive than using a mailforwarding or similar service, though, and I don't think that most members mind because they understand how important privacy can be to a model. If they do mind, e-mail giftcards are always an option.

It does work. It's not free, however. Those who buy you gifts do get charged a small service fee.
Oh, boo.... Well, I agree with you. It's important, and still less costly than a forwarding service. The P.O. box idea is cheapish, but driving there and back again is unappealing due to how far away it is from my hobbit hole. I have a shit car too, so. lol. It's worth it. If they are already willing to spend money on gifting a camgirl maybe they won't mind the service fee...

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristyn
I do some work for DeliveryCode and I can promise the dollars for votes is legit. ;-)

And yes, there is a small service fee. But, when you look at the fact that there is an extra layer of privacy between you and your fans/slaves/etc I think it's well worth it. It also allows the service to stay free for those using the wishlist.

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about it!

Reactions: lolawantsu2
Status
Not open for further replies.