AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SOS Lovense extension won't let me log in out of nowhere

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My lovense extension & connect app always acts up a little but suddenly today, mid-session; I went to log out & log back in bc sometimes my lush will randomly disconnect; & the barcode disappears so I have to log out & start over. but now when I try to log in, it won't let me at all.. it doesn't say error or wrong password. it just does nothing.

I've been back & forth with Lovense support for the past year+ in emails telling them I experience software issues, but they only copy & paste me instructions on how to make sure my connection is secure. which i already reset my entire wifi, PC, ran a CPU & speed test. cleared cache & browser, uninstalled & reinstalled the software on my phone & laptop. (which when I log in it often or almost always tells me I'm logged in somewhere else).

They tell me that it's impossible for it to be hacked or breached or it be the software, but from my experiencing, I don't believe its IMPOSSIBLE. I've had a cyber bully or 2 in the past 2 years of camming & one threatened me bc they wanted free Lush control & I don't do freebies. Of course at the time I did report the user & I no longer even use the remote app with anyone bc that's when my Lush extension & settings first started acting weird.

I have replaced the hardware multiple times & JUST got a new Lush 2 last week. every time i deal with this I lose time, clients & money & it never gets anywhere. Like they don't have an IT department? bc it's unreal it won't even let me log into my extension but it did an hour ago...

& the days it does work, the barcode disappears & changes sizes or is only sometimes scan-able. I have to try using other modes & even then it sometimes won't let me connect. but at least this is after I'm logged in & I can't even log in for god's sake... ughhhh someone please help.. like if I can get REAL IT HELP OR SOMEONE FROM LOVENSE I WILL COMPENATE!!! even though this is a pain in the ass. I literally have a year long thread of emails with support@lovense.com & I feel like they barely care or take me seriously when I've been an avid user of their product to my thousands of fans & viewers for years...

please excuse the things I say in my video this is just to show what is going on right now. I wan't to know if anyone else has had this problem?

i'm new here so i'm not even too sure how it works.. i'm happy to listen to anything from anyone

Attachments

• IMG_4592.PNG
    IMG_4592.PNG
    271.1 KB · Views: 5
My lovense extension & connect app always acts up a little but suddenly today, mid-session; I went to log out & log back in bc sometimes my lush will randomly disconnect; & the barcode disappears so I have to log out & start over. but now when I try to log in, it won't let me at all.. it doesn't say error or wrong password. it just does nothing.

I've been back & forth with Lovense support for the past year+ in emails telling them I experience software issues, but they only copy & paste me instructions on how to make sure my connection is secure. which i already reset my entire wifi, PC, ran a CPU & speed test. cleared cache & browser, uninstalled & reinstalled the software on my phone & laptop. (which when I log in it often or almost always tells me I'm logged in somewhere else).

They tell me that it's impossible for it to be hacked or breached or it be the software, but from my experiencing, I don't believe its IMPOSSIBLE. I've had a cyber bully or 2 in the past 2 years of camming & one threatened me bc they wanted free Lush control & I don't do freebies. Of course at the time I did report the user & I no longer even use the remote app with anyone bc that's when my Lush extension & settings first started acting weird.

I have replaced the hardware multiple times & JUST got a new Lush 2 last week. every time i deal with this I lose time, clients & money & it never gets anywhere. Like they don't have an IT department? bc it's unreal it won't even let me log into my extension but it did an hour ago...

& the days it does work, the barcode disappears & changes sizes or is only sometimes scan-able. I have to try using other modes & even then it sometimes won't let me connect. but at least this is after I'm logged in & I can't even log in for god's sake... ughhhh someone please help.. like if I can get REAL IT HELP OR SOMEONE FROM LOVENSE I WILL COMPENATE!!! even though this is a pain in the ass. I literally have a year long thread of emails with support@lovense.com & I feel like they barely care or take me seriously when I've been an avid user of their product to my thousands of fans & viewers for years...

please excuse the things I say in my video this is just to show what is going on right now. I wan't to know if anyone else has had this problem?

i'm new here so i'm not even too sure how it works.. i'm happy to listen to anything from anyone
I get that error every time I go to go live since a couple of updates ago, but normally once it's scanned for that day it dosnt loose it's connection to the extention (normally, a few days ago it did it 3 times). I know the account isnt being used anywhere else, and I know that my password is secure so I am pretty sure that the "logged in elsewhere" is a bug in their extention.

Only thing I can recommend regarding the password not working is to reset it. If you think that someone has access to it then change every password for every account and site that you use.

In regards to their support, I find I get a better level of support when I DM their twitter account, the support email I tend to just get copy paste replies, but with the twitter dm's things seem to acctually get looked into.

Mine gives me that message every time aí open up the app as well. I think it's pretty normal so you shouldn't worry. I'd just reset the password as mentioned above. I also have a lot of issues with it connecting and disconnecting from the extension and it drives me nuts. Usually the reasons are: 1. Phone connected to a different network - it has to be the same as your PC. 2. Lush battery is low.

Status
Not open for further replies.