AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Desperate Housewives

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
I was flipping channels during the game break and saw that one of them is a cam model on the show. :clap: :lol:

But...aren't they all like 50+. :? :shifty:

200px-Eva_Longoria_@_Festival_Internacional_de_Cine_en_Guadalajara_02_cropped.jpg

Not 50 :naughty:

The others are in their mid to late 40s methinks.

It's kinda funny...the camwhores are fighting over copying each others show...if you could call dusting and vacuuming in lingerie a show.

Bocefish said:
200px-Eva_Longoria_@_Festival_Internacional_de_Cine_en_Guadalajara_02_cropped.jpg

Not 50 :naughty:

The others are in their mid to late 40s methinks.

It's kinda funny...the camwhores are fighting over copying each others show...if you could call dusting and vacuuming in lingerie a show.

First of all, I hope SHE'S the cam whore. Secondly, WTF. Dusting and vacuuming. Really? Jesus christ that show sounds really PG. Unless, the handle of the duster or vacuum ends up somewhere fun. :drool:

It's my favourite serie! It is very funny and interesting, but it is over.... :( My favourite persona is Gaby Solis - Eva Longoria. :) The end was good, but Mike's death it was a shit....... :?

Terri was indeed the "innocent" camwhore.... She's 49 if memory serves. Guess she was a bit ahead of some here as that cam stuff started and aired in 2010. :D Her character did nothing like mfc girls inasmuch as the extent was some sexy lingerie and housework while wearing it.

I admit it... I was a DH reg before it ended.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.