AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dexter Fans

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2012
Any other Dexter fans on this board? With season 6 being over and the summer coming I tought id forget about the fact that I have to wait 3 months for the next season and move on with my life but no, counting the days! (okay not literally) But its by fare my fav tv series of all time, I actually had an erotic dream about him and he had this monster ****!! :eek:

Reactions: KyraJune
Great show. I can not wait to learn what his sister does.

I think that she is a killer also, and the finale will be them butchering each other into little pieces. :-D

Shaun__ said:

they start killing together and then have sex? that last episode was really a weird one!
I think it starts end of September

Crazydidi said:
Shaun__ said:

they start killing together and then have sex? that last episode was really a weird one!

I do not know if you knew, but they used to be married in real life. I think they divorced last year.

Shaun__ said:
Crazydidi said:
Shaun__ said:

I do not know if you knew, but they used to be married in real life. I think they divorced last year.

yeah, didn't know they divorced tough. But there still brother and sister on the show! lol

Love Dexter. I think the last few seasons havent been the best, but the show is still way better than most anything else on TV. I also love the fact that I get to see them filming so much since they film near where I live.

I think this will be the last season and for that I am glad. Not that I don't love the show because I do and it is for that very reason I hope they end it. The last 2 seasons have been BAD and they need to make this season awesome and then let it end. Besides he wanted 24 million to do this coming season and they wanted to pay 18 they settled on 20.

Neudiin said:
I think this will be the last season and for that I am glad. Not that I don't love the show because I do and it is for that very reason I hope they end it. The last 2 seasons have been BAD and they need to make this season awesome and then let it end. Besides he wanted 24 million to do this coming season and they wanted to pay 18 they settled on 20.

The story may have been weak last season, but I loved the artistic death pieces. Especially the angel and horsemen.

G8h3c.png

Bbtw6.jpg

Neudiin said:

I liked them..

Shaun__ said:
Neudiin said:

The story may have been weak last season, but I loved the artistic death pieces. Especially the angel and horsemen.

G8h3c.png

Bbtw6.jpg

YES, creative death scenes impress me. :cool:

I'm a HUGE Dexter fan and am dying to see the next season! In case ya'll wanna see the sneak peeks... here they are (in order of their release):

(last video slowed down)

2 minute sneak peek from the first episode of the next season

The makers are incredible at teasing their audience! Is it September yet?!

If any of you haven't read the books upon which the Dexter TV series is based, you're really missing out.

seriously, re: the previews + last season cliffhanger, if Dexter manages convince Deb he's not a psycho serial killer, i'll be totally disappointed with the season
Dex confessing and Deb dealing with said confession would make a way better storyline

Reactions: AedanRayne
Can't wait for new Dex to start up soon. I just finally finished watching the season finale of Weeds, and I'm so hungry for another show to watch and be obsessed with that I almost can't take it anymore.

The trailer for the new season of Dex looks mighty intense.

It's back! It's back! It's back!!!

I always hate it when an ongoing series ends. Will be a sad year with both Dexter and Breaking Bad ending.

What am I to watch?!? :crybaby:

This season looks so good. I hope Dexter goes out with a bang, and not a whimper.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Chamaeleon said:
It's back! It's back! It's back!!!

I always hate it when an ongoing series ends. Will be a sad year with both Dexter and Breaking Bad ending.

What am I to watch?!? :crybaby:

Actually I heard that they are going to do an 8th season now http://screenrant.com/dexter-season-7-f ... co-182569/

I love Dexter but I really think they should make this the last season, it makes more sense. But I guess they are going to drag everything out over the next two seasons.

Oh or maybe you meant next year will be sad, lol. Since breaking bad ends next year too.....

I watched the first show this season with a friend of mine. It was an eye opener as to why he likes or dislikes things and why when he says "It was too stupid for me to watch" what he is talking about.

Not really spoilers but I am going to talk about things in the show that really have nothing to do with the plot or anything:

First stupid thing - The guy canceling Dexter's CC online. - That is impossible to do. You HAVE to call in so they can talk you out of it.

Second stupid thing - Dexter grabbing the girls head in the trunk, moving it with ease and saying "Rigor has set in" - umm her head would move that easy if rigor was setting in or had set in?

Third stupid thing - Dexter going through airport security with needles. - Post 9/11 and perhaps before there is no way in hell you would get through security with needles specially filled with some fluid.

After that scene my friend said "Well that show is dumb, glad I won't have to worry about watching the rest of the season" I shook my head and laughed. Yes while those things are seriously stupid mistakes for writers to make there is no way I'd just rage quit the whole show for them. As I said very telling about his reaction to movies.

Like Breaking Bad, Hell on Wheels and Copper I am/was waiting for the whole season to be done before I watched them. Going to do the same with American Horror Story

How AWESOME has this season been so far? Especially last week's episode. Feels like they are really ramping up for something big. Wow, this show is just so full of win.

JoeEmGee said:
How AWESOME has this season been so far? Especially last week's episode. Feels like they are really ramping up for something big. Wow, this show is just so full of win.

I completely agree! I think this season is really good so far, and only continues to get better.
Absolutely LOVED the last few minutes of the last episode that aired!

Reactions: AngelaAmazing
Status
Not open for further replies.