AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Diablo 2/3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirra said:
Meh... I FINALLY had the mushrooms in a game not long ago. Need a little luck on a few of the other pieces though. I wanna make it then immediately upgrade it to do Hell Ponies. <_<
I spent a few hours loading/reloading to find everything but the mushrooms which I found on accident a while back. Got the plans for the staff last week. Was fun going thru on normal mode and roflstomping all the mobs, though!

Here's the page I used as a guide. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5152408516

I farmed the nightmare one a couple months back to earn cash for the inferno one, put on gold find gear and was just vendoring pretty much everything, made about 50k per run, which took maybe 20 mins? Boring as hell though

Having the hardest damned time trying to sell these gloves. The only comparable items are over 3.5m and up to as much as 300m in the AH, but I keep having to relist them lower! Are these not as cool as I think they are? I have them up around 1.4m now, and if they don't sell for that, I may just equip the frakkin' things. :)

Attachments

• hand stand gloves.jpg
    hand stand gloves.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 180
lol Hand Stand..

Yeah Ambs those gloves are nice, but they're not the super-nice combo that is worth millions - that would require a main stat, critical hit chance AND critical hit damage OR one of those two and all resistance, and the MF is a great bonus but it's not high enough for an MF set.

I'd just equip them if they're an upgrade.

Jupiter551 said:
lol Hand Stand..

Yeah Ambs those gloves are nice, but they're not the super-nice combo that is worth millions - that would require a main stat, critical hit chance AND critical hit damage OR one of those two and all resistance, and the MF is a great bonus but it's not high enough for an MF set.

I'd just equip them if they're an upgrade.
Such a sad panda.

IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Yay, paid for the new 2h weapon I bought today. Holy eff, DEE PEEEE ESSS!! :D I'm now at 26k damage, then around 35k buffed. :thumbleft:

Mirra said:
This made me so happy. There were not words... just giddy bits of laughter.
Wat.

FINALLY made it to Inferno! I'm a Tank Barb and MY DPS was soo gimp that my Nephylum Valor wore off before I could down Diablo on Hell Difficulty. But I barely went below 50% health during the whole fight.
Can't wait to see if Inferno is as r'tard'd as people say it is.
I also got the Pony level staff plans today!

Freq I cleared inferno the first time on a tank barb, was only some elite packs (nightmare, health link, ranged that run) that would enrage before I could finish them.

I haven't been playing much but I'm a dps barb right now sitting around 110k dps, when I was tank I was only about 8k dps but 90kish health

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/commen ... n-diablo-3

Ouch... apparently Jay didn't care for his comments much, said "Fuck that loser" on a Facebook status about the interview and has since had to apologize.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6398870250

I can't blame him for being a bit upset with the guys attitude personally. I've felt a drive to play again since Paragon levels came out because there's ever so slightly more benefit to playing than gold farming and hoping for lucky drops.

Bumping for the expansion!

Anyone else going to be playing again? I have my lv 60 Witch Doc that I could roll right into Act V, but I think Jawbs and I will roll new toons this weekend and start over. I'm excited about the game changes.

Thoughts? Experiences? Complaints?

Reactions: KayleePond
AmberCutie said:

Anyone else going to be playing again? I have my lv 60 Witch Doc that I could roll right into Act V, but I think Jawbs and I will roll new toons this weekend and start over. I'm excited about the game changes.

I am liking the changes. I was not against the auction houses like many were and actually made decent money on the real money auction house. That said, the drops and loot system seem much better now. Finished Act V a few days ago on torment level 1 with my Monk. Started a Crusader and will see how that goes.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Just Me said:
AmberCutie said:

I am liking the changes. I was not against the auction houses like many were and actually made decent money on the real money auction house. That said, the drops and loot system seem much better now. Finished Act V a few days ago on torment level 1 with my Monk. Started a Crusader and will see how that goes.
We rolled new toons, started on Hard mode (which seems a tad easy) and just made it to Act II. We've only played a few hours, but the loot feels nice and the crafting is so much more efficient. I think I'm around level 26, Wizard. Having a blast playing her. That laser flashlight freezy thing OWNS!

I have my issues with Diablo 3 that preclude me ever buying the game, but I did love Diablo 2. If ARPG's are your bag, once the expansion fervor runs its course might I suggest trying Path of Exile? I've been playing it about a week, and loving it.

I play D3, but the expansion has is ridiculously hard! Even on normal, I'm finding it a struggle, yet I was playing with no probs on the original.

Oooh I definitely need to get the expansion! I played Diablo 3 A LOT when it came out on PS3 but haven't played in a while. It would be fun to get into it again and an expansion seems like the perfect way! I'm excited!

Dammit why won't Amazon let me preorder the PS4 version of Diablo III? I want to give you money you silly people.

I mean, they have a page for it and everything, but they won't take my money. WTF? Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition

Blizzard still hasn't announced a release date, other than saying it'll be sometime this year. Which is better than the Xbox One edition, which they admit is in development but which they won't confirm that they'll ever actually release. (Huh? No, I don't get it either. Some contract dispute with Microsoft apparently.)

So, last night on my 4th Cuddle Bear/Unicorn rift, it finally put me in the special looking zone for them. Luckily I was streaming, so I have a recording of it. :) Just too bad there's no special boss for that. :(

I only need to finally get a cow rift to kill Lord of Bells to finish the You're Not the Boss of Me achievement.

Not sure if I need to get the Staff of Herding first before those appear, though. The Gibbering Gemstone won't drop for me, though. :( I have everything else.

Also thinking of jumping up to T2 difficulty. I'm paragon 157 now, I think, somewhere around there... and I have 919k damage and about 7 mil toughness, so I think I can manage it. T1 is feeling pretty easy by myself.

Am I the only one still playing?

I've given up my monk in favor of my witch doctor..on live I've been trying to get the Jade Harvester's set for ages...

on the test server (PTR) 2 pieces dropped within 30 minutes..

so sad...

How have I not seen this thread before?

Unfortunately,. I haven't played much since the expansion came out. but now I have a comfy new desk set up so i can play! :D (Camgirls, you ladies can totally have my battletag if you want for D3 and WoW. Dudes, it's 200tks.)

I'm getting into LoL and want to get back into D3 really badly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.