AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did chaturbate change the video layout?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostofsupporter

Banhammered
Jun 7, 2021
I notice today a few friends rooms now look like this?
1638262810416.png
Big ugly side borders whereas previously they will full frame video. Has something changed in Cb's video player?

I notice today a few friends rooms now look like this?
View attachment 90848
Big ugly side borders whereas previously they will full frame video. Has something changed in Cb's video player?

What the....isnt that the old adobe flash player? are you still using adobe flash?

• Funny!
Reactions: madeline and NotYou
Upvote 0
Of course not , A few friend accounts were now showing like the above.
Nothing changed at my end in both Mozila and Opera, pretty weird

You can check xyzyours is she's still on.

Upvote 0
Of course not , A few friend accounts were now showing like the above.
Nothing changed at my end in both Mozila and Opera, pretty weird

You can check xyzyours is she's still on.

I havent seen it yet, chaturbate has done random player tests in the past. I recall a few months ago seeing icons instead of text at the bottom of theater mode a few times.

Upvote 0
I use the regular broadcast view in the browser. If you check some other regions you will also see a few with pillar box bars on the side of their thumbnails

My friends use 640x480 as their broadcast , previously it will fill the player window past 2 days it now has bars at the side using the web based browser and also if they use OBS. I think they added something in the player code that treats 4:3 input resolutions differently or not flagged correctly

Upvote 0
My friends use 640x480 as their broadcast , previously it will fill the player window past 2 days it now has bars at the side using the web based browser and also if they use OBS. I think they added something in the player code that treats 4:3 input resolutions differently or not flagged correctly

friends don't let friends broadcast in 640x480 xD

but on a serious note they are probably testing a new player and didnt bother adding code to resize the player for 4:3 like they did with the older code. No one should really use under 720p unless for whatever reason they have less than like...4mbps upload?

Upvote 0
friends don't let friends broadcast in 640x480 xD

but on a serious note they are probably testing a new player and didnt bother adding code to resize the player for 4:3 like they did with the older code. No one should really use under 720p unless for whatever reason they have less than like...4mbps upload?

480p and 540p are still common resolutions in CB click on some of the other regions and look for the "chaturbating" on the thumbnail

There are actually 2 forms of 480p on CB 853x480 (16:9) and 640x480 (4:3) its the last one thats changed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.