AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

did someone experience this matter in pvt..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg no 😂 I don't wanna take advantage eventhough their not that sweet lol 😂 but my friend told me that she had this experience too and she said that she wait until the private done so she earn just looking at here face lol 😂 and I'm thinking that they would refund their tokens if they find out..

• Hugs
Reactions: Coffeelounge
Upvote 0
so I had two pvt sessions and then when they left the pvt still continuing.. omg🙄 did someone experience this too?
Yes several times and I don't have a set limit. I'm a model. I think that clients can also set a limit. I don't know. I already wrote to support, but they probably misunderstood me.

Upvote 0
It has happened to me before too. The users maybe forget to end the private and just close the tab or something and it keeps on going for a few minutes. I tend to just stay on cam until it finishes on its own.

Upvote 0
I tend to just stay on cam until it finishes on its own.
I don't think this is good if there's no minimum amount of minutes set. It sounds like an CB glitch that wrongly charges the member.
If the person left the chatroom, they must have assumed that the private has ended.. they're not consenting to their tokens being gone.

I'd rather be short some tokens than have a member angry at me, because their anger would be justified imo.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.