AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did you do nude modeling prior to camming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was an alternative model for about 2 years before starting camming, but never went nude. I thought I would never do it because I had too much fun with my outfits and getting nude would be boring. Then I started camming as a non-nude but slowly became more comfortable with tease shows up to nude, and that's when I started to model nude also for my photoshoots. I must say it was the best thing I've ever done, as now modelling nude I feel much more relaxed and comfortable than clothed.

All the nude models we had in college were 60+. I would have killed to have inspiration in art school like MFC.

I always though @AmberCutie had the classic figure found represented in the 1800 romanticism movement. @JoleneBrody reminds me of The Birth of Venus.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
I do freelance modeling and I specialized in nude art modeling. So yeeeis me was naked all day time. My favorite way to be lol

Reactions: Ariadne O!
I was an artist's model in college. I was a full-time student and nannying and working at my school's zoology lab at the same time. The modeling was really fun and everyone was super nice and the pay was great, $50/hr cash in hand. I wish I could find a gig like that now!
Cool!

Alt modeling was my introduction to sex work. So, yes lol

Yes, but they were for private collections. The photographer is a trusted friend who has a project on various body types, and since I'm a thick lady he wanted me to be part of it. He had another one that was just backs, which was also nude. Without having done those I doubt I'd be camming now!

Ironically enough, I'm a semi-nude model. I don't take off my undies but I'll take off everything else.

I started nude "alternative" modelling when I was like 18, with no specific goal in mind. I didn't do it for very long though before I decided GWCs weren't worth the risk and I'd rather take my own photos/videos at home ;)

Yes, but only a couple shoots with a photographer who was a friend of many of my friends. I was even in a nude fundraising calendar. No I will not link to the calendar or share info about it.
I really enjoyed nude modeling and wish it wasn't so potentially dangerous to work with local photographers.

I never did any sort of modeling whatsoever, nude or otherwise. And then I jumped right into camming, weeeeee!

Never modeled, only naughty pictures I've taken were nude selfies and I had a boudoir calendar made for an ex for Valentine's Day. I loved doing the boudoir shoot! Felt so freeing. I had a friend that took them but she doesn't do it anymore. I've been wanting to get some new photo sets to sell but didn't know where to start. Do yall take them yourselves with your webcam or actual camera? Or do you have someone take them whether it be a friend or someone you paid.
But back to the topic, I kinda just jumped into camming without prior experience.

Never modeled, only naughty pictures I've taken were nude selfies and I had a boudoir calendar made for an ex for Valentine's Day. I loved doing the boudoir shoot! Felt so freeing. I had a friend that took them but she doesn't do it anymore. I've been wanting to get some new photo sets to sell but didn't know where to start. Do yall take them yourselves with your webcam or actual camera? Or do you have someone take them whether it be a friend or someone you paid.
But back to the topic, I kinda just jumped into camming without prior experience.
I have taken photos with my webcam and phone, they turn out good, but I don't think they compare to a professional photographer. I just wish I could find one who wasn't a huge unprofessional perv.

Reactions: AubreyMarie
Status
Not open for further replies.