AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did you listen to Ashlee Simpson back in the day?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Did you listen to Ashlee Simpson back in the day?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could 100% one of her songs in the PlayStation karaoke game. Without even looking at the bars or lyrics.

Boo yah.

Reactions: Miawallacexxx
Not like, intentionally. Always felt bad about how many will only remember her for the SNL jig or hoedown or whatever that was.

Nope. I was an Alternative Rock kid, and was big into APC and the like, so she wasn't even on my radar around the time she was out and making music.

Gahahaha I hated her pop-punk bullshit so much! I listened to stuff like Garbage, Hole, Peaches, Rage Against The Machine, Mr Bungle, NWA, The Sex Pistols, etc when she was popular

Reactions: ExcellaExe
I absolutely hated her singin voice. I call it Nasely simpson. She sings through her nose lmao

• Funny!
Reactions: Booty_4U
What a random person to bring up. I love it. I was never a big fan but I preferred her over big sister Jessica. I wonder what she is up to these days.
She got married in 2008 and became pregnant a few weeks later. After that her singing career ended. She tried to revive it in 2012 but she failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.