1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Different Rules for Studio Models vs Independent?

Discussion in 'General Cam Chat' started by Brett M, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Brett M

This is a genuine question. I specifically mean it for Chaturbate but it can be asked/applied to any/all cam sites so I am not asking it specifically in the CB section on here.

Do studio model's have different rules set by the cam sites, compared to independent models doing it from home (ignore the rules set by the model's agency/admins)? Do the studio models have much stricter ones, for instance? Does anyone know and have any kind of insight?

It feels to me like a lot of the independent models get away with far more compared to studio models; as soon as a studio model does something they instantly get warned where as a popular model who is on the main page, has nothing done to her even though she is most likely doing the same thing but worse.

2. Dan Epstein

I hate answering a question with a question, however, what happened?

3. Brett M

It's not one specific thing or model, it's multiple situations and models. So it made me curious.

4. Dan Epstein

I met studio models, in Romania and Colombia.They are independent, and the studios are their business partners. You’re not a knight, and I’m not a gentleman. What happened?

5. ForceTen

As I understand it, all models need to adhere to the site rules first and foremost. Then, if a studio has specific rules beyond the site's, then those come into play.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. briandf255

As far as I know, rule breakers have to be reported to the site or they won't be aware and nothing will happen to the models, so it may just be that the demographic that gravitates towards studio models is more likely to report models for one reason or another than the people who prefer independent models.

If I had to guess.. It could be that since studio models are generally cheaper, they may attract cheaper customers who are more manipulative (since they are more likely to have to bargain) and end up reporting models out of revenge if things don't go their way.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. dark_mermaid

Cam Model

I was told by my former studio that the normal site rules of mfc and cb do not apply for us and that we can do what we want (lie to users about private shows for example). Everything that gets tokens was supposed to be allowed for us. And yes, I believed it too.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 2
    • Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  8. MilfARIELx

Cam Model

Studios and Agents make there own rules. Best bet is going independent no matter what