AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dildo machines that work with tips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2019
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@vannialll
Chaturbate Username
vanniall
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/vanniall/
Hiya all! I'm new to this forum(or any forum and general) so forgive me if things aren't worded correctly or if I don't give enough information.

I've seen a handful of performers on CB use dildo machines that seem to activate with tips. It seems like a fantastic idea but I cant seem to find any product like that using google. The most that pops up is short articles saying absolutely nothing about a product of any sorts. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this and could point me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance :h:

Hey, I follow you on Twitter! 💖 if you do a quick search on this forum for “tip controlled fuck machine” you'll find a thread with some info/options!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.