AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

disappointed, feeling ugly

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel1

Cam Model
Sep 7, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Shy_mel
Hi, how is this period going? It's been very quiet for me for 2 weeks, sometimes I stay for 2 hours without even 1 tok. I never had traffic but with 2-3 I was doing something, now nothing, quiet. I know sometimes its like this, but I lose my temper and I always get into a mini depression, thinking I'm not pretty enough. How do you get through bad times?

Hi, how is this period going? It's been very quiet for me for 2 weeks, sometimes I stay for 2 hours without even 1 tok. I never had traffic but with 2-3 I was doing something, now nothing, quiet. I know sometimes its like this, but I lose my temper and I always get into a mini depression, thinking I'm not pretty enough. How do you get through bad times?
There's a couple threads about how dead it is out there. Some people are saying it's not dead for them. It sure is for me. And, I visited with a friend in her room the other day. She had over 100 users, about 10-15 purple and no tips (besides me) for over an hour. Crazy.

Don't let that affect your self esteem. Although I can't say what's going on, I don't think it's about looks. You are super pretty and so are so many others that are having this crazy dry spell.

Hi Mel! after seeing your post decided to take a look to see if you are ugly :) watching you for few minutes, you know that you are beautiful and hot :) this is not the reason for no traffic or tips, guess u need to improve other things . for example dunno if you keep sound on i couldnt hear nothing , if not this is really important , also goal say nothing to me ..5000 tk .. but what for? they like to see u do something for the goal so maybe u write 5000 tks cum show , pussy play, whatever and is also a big goal , they might not wait till u make 5000, try smaller goals with a hot description, of course u make what menu u think is great for you , but if you ask me for having 15. 30 users in the room menu is very high thats why i saw they prefer to spin the wheel to get a cheaper prize , for example u got in menu 1500 naked but spin the weel 69tks won 3 min naked ., kinda not working togheter, in my opinion make menu closer to whell so guys will use it also . Also sitting and smoking wont bring users, u saw while moving , dancing, teasing, guys start tipping and coming to your room . For me is same, i broadcast 4 h a day and im always standing, dancing, if i sit half of them are leaving. also, try to find some outfits that shows the shape of your nips with piercings ;), will bring more users . I got 500 outfits i think they hot, noone cares, i wear on cam 3. 4 only in years, only those bringing me traffic, so try to change til u see what brings u traffic and wear them :) good luck! now leave that damm electronic cigg and shake that sexy ass ::p) :giggle:

Hi Mel! after seeing your post decided to take a look to see if you are ugly :) watching you for few minutes, you know that you are beautiful and hot :) this is not the reason for no traffic or tips, guess u need to improve other things . for example dunno if you keep sound on i couldnt hear nothing , if not this is really important , also goal say nothing to me ..5000 tk .. but what for? they like to see u do something for the goal so maybe u write 5000 tks cum show , pussy play, whatever and is also a big goal , they might not wait till u make 5000, try smaller goals with a hot description, of course u make what menu u think is great for you , but if you ask me for having 15. 30 users in the room menu is very high thats why i saw they prefer to spin the wheel to get a cheaper prize , for example u got in menu 1500 naked but spin the weel 69tks won 3 min naked ., kinda not working togheter, in my opinion make menu closer to whell so guys will use it also . Also sitting and smoking wont bring users, u saw while moving , dancing, teasing, guys start tipping and coming to your room . For me is same, i broadcast 4 h a day and im always standing, dancing, if i sit half of them are leaving. also, try to find some outfits that shows the shape of your nips with piercings ;), will bring more users . I got 500 outfits i think they hot, noone cares, i wear on cam 3. 4 only in years, only those bringing me traffic, so try to change til u see what brings u traffic and wear them :) good luck! now leave that damm electronic cigg and shake that sexy ass ::p) :giggle:
Hi, I suspected there was someone on the forum with that account. ^^ It's really a lot of 5500, but that's how I usually put it, I'll probably change it. I understand what you're saying with naked 3 min, I should probably change that too. Dancing is not really my way, I don't feel comfortable dancing alone

Thank you, and good luck for you too! :*

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Oh I forgot, I really don't see me beautfiul or hot, no self confidence , but thank you, so are you !

• Hugs
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Oh I forgot, I really don't see me beautfiul or hot, no self confidence , but thank you, so are you !
My dear you are GORGEOUS. Banish that negative self talk post-haste!

That said, it was s o o o o fucking dead for me today around 11-1pst. Will try again this evening. Maybe couples shows will be better...

It's really a lot of 5500, but that's how I usually put it
It sounds like you don't post in the topic what happens at 5500 tokens. People need a reason/show to aim for when they tip toward the goal.

Hi Mel,
I was late to the thread and just found your CB page offline.
But as others have said, any problem with room traffic or tippers is not going to be down to your appearance, you have definite appeal.

Some very good advice above from those who know best, so I won't presume to add to it, other than to say hang in there and ride out the quiet times in the knowledge that you're fabulous, and the absentees are the ones missing all the fun :)

Me and Bamdicted spent like 2 hours with Mel llast night . Of course is not the look the problem, shes gorgeous , but what i found? a dead room, 16 users noone talking for like 1 h quiet , i started talking to them and quess what? all the room was soo alive , we get up from 16 users to 76users at a point . she can do even the second, 3 page soon , just need to talk and talk to audicence, :( not typing is a liveasmin thing ;) , ask your mods and friends help to not leave the room dead , to talk to you till others will get involved also , dance alone yeah, you dont like it u will like when u see full room watching you , you saw when u dancing, teasing, room growing coz they can see your body shape and how hot you are and they liked to be teased , sitting on a chair staring at camera ususally is like a livejasmin image , especialy if is just sitting and not sitting talking., laughing, telling stories , then yeah works too.. You have a lot of potential , saw it last night togheter, just need to put some efforts becouse camming isnt easy this days anymore , must do your best to entertain your room then all will come togheter . :h:
My advice is for all the models that complaning about no traffic, Talk to the people girls,, also if its quiet i got that follow app on, and i say thanks and welcome to almost everyone who follow by their nick names , , they apreciate it some of them start talking, most important is to make conexion to your audience, not the show . good luck to all of us!

Me and Bamdicted spent like 2 hours with Mel llast night . Of course is not the look the problem, shes gorgeous , but what i found? a dead room, 16 users noone talking for like 1 h quiet , i started talking to them and quess what? all the room was soo alive , we get up from 16 users to 76users at a point . she can do even the second, 3 page soon , just need to talk and talk to audicence, :( not typing is a liveasmin thing ;) , ask your mods and friends help to not leave the room dead , to talk to you till others will get involved also , dance alone yeah, you dont like it u will like when u see full room watching you , you saw when u dancing, teasing, room growing coz they can see your body shape and how hot you are and they liked to be teased , sitting on a chair staring at camera ususally is like a livejasmin image , especialy if is just sitting and not sitting talking., laughing, telling stories , then yeah works too.. You have a lot of potential , saw it last night togheter, just need to put some efforts becouse camming isnt easy this days anymore , must do your best to entertain your room then all will come togheter . :h:
My advice is for all the models that complaning about no traffic, Talk to the people girls,, also if its quiet i got that follow app on, and i say thanks and welcome to almost everyone who follow by their nick names , , they apreciate it some of them start talking, most important is to make conexion to your audience, not the show . good luck to all of us!
Thank you and Bamdicted.🤗 Sometimes the members come in and don't even greet, they sit there in silence and don't give or say anything. And another time only one member, if he speaks or gives something, the others begin to wake up. And if they see my naked or with bare breasts, they start coming. I understand what you're saying, I don't always just sit down, but there are those evenings where, if the members don't want to have fun, I can sit naked with 1000 users and NO tips. Because you know everyone wants it for free. I know its about Luck , sometimes need 1-2 members and goal its there , everyone Happy .Thanks again for your help and I hope it is good for everyone. 🥰

Thank you and Bamdicted.🤗 Sometimes the members come in and don't even greet, they sit there in silence and don't give or say anything. And another time only one member, if he speaks or gives something, the others begin to wake up. And if they see my naked or with bare breasts, they start coming. I understand what you're saying, I don't always just sit down, but there are those evenings where, if the members don't want to have fun, I can sit naked with 1000 users and NO tips. Because you know everyone wants it for free. I know its about Luck , sometimes need 1-2 members and goal its there , everyone Happy .Thanks again for your help and I hope it is good for everyone. 🥰
you right but is not exaclty that way . Yes, need luck but as u saw in a room with 20 users u really count on 1. 2 tippers, if they dont return all dead , getting depressed. In a room with 1000 users, u are on first page and new tippers can see you, in a full room u might have a night slow but u recover it it the next day,, cant say the same with a room empty , still waiting for that luck wich might not come weeks .. . most import is to grow your room , to be visible on site so new tipperscan see u , discover you and your room, and you can do it, i can bet on it 🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: Mel1
you right but is not exaclty that way . Yes, need luck but as u saw in a room with 20 users u really count on 1. 2 tippers, if they dont return all dead , getting depressed. In a room with 1000 users, u are on first page and new tippers can see you, in a full room u might have a night slow but u recover it it the next day,, cant say the same with a room empty , still waiting for that luck wich might not come weeks .. . most import is to grow your room , to be visible on site so new tipperscan see u , discover you and your room, and you can do it, i can bet on it 🤗
🙏🤗🤗

Some time ago a customer told me this , camming is like going to cinema,, guys are watching the room as a movie, if its a good entertaining one they stay and come, if is boring and not intresting they go . I put that in my head and i do my best to not let them get bored to not leave , every time i start broadcasting i have in mind,,, thats it, must be a few hours good movie for them to watch :haha:

hey mel, i hope you are feeling better.

it sucks so hard when its slow, and i know how easy it is to blame yourself and become self-conscious. it's a struggle even the most seasoned model experiences.

first things first.
you are beautiful. sexy. incredible. fun. creative.

there is nothing wrong with you.

second:
when it is slow, be sure to work your full scdeudled time for camming. do not log off. sometimes it takes is one person to clear your goals, and if you log off, you may miss that oppurtunity.

thirdly:
more eggs in your basket.
add another camsite, split streaming, sub sites, clip sites, pso, sexting, ect.

sometimes one site will not cut it, so you have to add more.

fourth:
SELFCARE. please take care of yourself.
pineapplesupport.org
adult entertainment mental health support organization.

hey mel, i hope you are feeling better.

it sucks so hard when its slow, and i know how easy it is to blame yourself and become self-conscious. it's a struggle even the most seasoned model experiences.

first things first.
you are beautiful. sexy. incredible. fun. creative.

there is nothing wrong with you.

second:
when it is slow, be sure to work your full scdeudled time for camming. do not log off. sometimes it takes is one person to clear your goals, and if you log off, you may miss that oppurtunity.

thirdly:
more eggs in your basket.
add another camsite, split streaming, sub sites, clip sites, pso, sexting, ect.

sometimes one site will not cut it, so you have to add more.

fourth:
SELFCARE. please take care of yourself.
pineapplesupport.org
adult entertainment mental health support organization.
Thank you So mutch ! This made my evening 🙏😍🥺

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
Thank you, I don't know why its like that, its frustrating :(

I know, sometimes flows pretty well, and sometimes there is nothing :(

i started talking to them and quess what? all the room was soo alive

Question... I'm a very shy person, I don't like to talk too much even in spanish. What can I do? :(

I see a models that her room it's only talk and she have a lot of users and tips.

Thank you and Bamdicted.🤗 Sometimes the members come in and don't even greet, they sit there in silence and don't give or say anything

I hate that, some of them only enter for one second and leaves.

Question... I'm a very shy person, I don't like to talk too much even in spanish. What can I do? :(

I see a models that her room it's only talk and she have a lot of users and tips.

I'm verry shy person too, so Its hard for me to talk, I think for some models are just so easy.

I hate when they stare , not even saying hi. So its hard be motivated after 2 h nobody even say "hi" or tip :(

I have been trying all the different things people are recommending.
  • Greet people when they come inI
  • Don't greet people when they come in
  • Greet people after a minute to let them settle in
  • Sing, dance, talk
  • Have a funny topic or room greeting
  • Have one large goal
  • Have a lot of little goals
  • Have a tip menu
  • Don't have a tip menu
  • Use the dice and other games
  • Include the goal remaining amount in the topic
  • Don't include the goal remaining amount in the topic
  • Get naked right away
  • Don't get naked right away
  • Mess with different tags
  • Get a Lovense
The trick is still getting people in the room and staying and tipping. When I do get people in the room it's mostly models. A lot of users come in real quick and go. Not even long enough to see what's going on in my room. Today I was on for 4 hours and had about 30 models and one or two users that stayed until I greeted them and the rest left as soon as they came in. I'm guessing they hit the follow button because my follow count went up. I'm at 4 or 5 days, don't know how many hours and no tips. But, I did visit a couple models who I become "friends" with and tipped them because they were slow. They visit and chat with me but no tips. :(

• Sing, dance, talk
  • Have one large goal
  • Have a tip menu
  • Don't have a tip menu
  • Get naked right away
  • Get a Lovense
The trick is still getting people in the room and staying and tipping. When I do get people in the room it's mostly models. A lot of users come in real quick and go. Not even long enough to see what's going on in my room. Today I was on for 4 hours and had about 30 models and one or two users that stayed until I greeted them and the rest left as soon as they came in. I'm guessing they hit the follow button because my follow count went up. I'm at 4 or 5 days, don't know how many hours and no tips. But, I did visit a couple models who I become "friends" with and tipped them because they were slow. They visit and chat with me but no tips. :(
Im so sorry! :(its horrible, here for 2h and I feel like will have a mental breakdown . Hope will better soon for all of us!

• Sing, dance, talk
  • Have one large goal
  • Have a tip menu
  • Don't have a tip menu
  • Get naked right away
  • Get a Lovense
Ah that's lame, I'd tip you back if I were hanging out in your room and you came to visit and tip me. I have a model friend who I will lurk and visit with sometimes when we are both broadcasting and we will trade small tips. Like he sends me 25 to set off my lush, and I'll send him 25 right back to set off his diamo and write really troll-y things in tip notes. It's really fun when it's slow and it helps get our rooms going, but you have to also sorta trust the other person to keep reciprocating.

It could also be that some of them are studio models and they're not allowed to tip other models.

We are our own worst critic, no one can be harder on us than we are on ourselves. Others in this thread have stated that you're gorgeous, that's not merely just some odd statement, it's a statement of fact; so, we're going to shut that negative thought down...say it with me, "shutting it DOOOWWWNNN!" You are definitely on the correct boards to ask questions and gather hints, the models on these forums are the greatest and are so good giving support. Keep your chin up, difficult times come and they go. Persevere, you can make it!

We are our own worst critic, no one can be harder on us than we are on ourselves. Others in this thread have stated that you're gorgeous, that's not merely just some odd statement, it's a statement of fact; so, we're going to shut that negative thought down...say it with me, "shutting it DOOOWWWNNN!" You are definitely on the correct boards to ask questions and gather hints, the models on these forums are the greatest and are so good giving support. Keep your chin up, difficult times come and they go. Persevere, you can make it!
Thank you, I appreciate it. these kind words really help me a lot.🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.