AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do Cam models enjoy doing c2c with strangers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2017
Have there been instances where you like what you saw and got aroused, or does it just bring in more cash?

I enjoy C2C as long as I can't listen to a stranger speak. That makes the situation too intimate and I get shy after that.

However, I do a lot of dirty talk in my shows and c2c means that a guy can just nod in response to my questions and not have to type while trying to jerk it, man.

When I can actually see the other person enjoying the show, I absolutely enjoy the experience more. I tend to prefer private sessions with C2C than without.

It doesn't "bring in more cash" for me. I don't charge extra for opening cams in prvt, and people generally don't seem interested in tipping me to open their cam in public chat.

It's all just for money man. These chicks are just gold digging monsters and take no satisfaction whatsoever from their job. Talking to you is bad enough and now you want them to look at you too? It's more annoying than anything. And they definitely ain't thinking about your wing wang, or your schlong, peter, pecker, cock, dick, trouser snake, what have you.

It's all just for money man. These chicks are just gold digging monsters and take no satisfaction whatsoever from their job. Talking to you is bad enough and now you want them to look at you too? It's more annoying than anything. And they definitely ain't thinking about your wing wang, or your schlong, peter, pecker, cock, dick, trouser snake, what have you.
tumblr_m2cp91JpvS1qzbrrvo1_400.gif

----
Personally I don't mind C2C. I especially don't mind it if the guy on the other end is eye candy and has a big meaty dick. I also prefer C2C if it's a fetish type show.

But I hate C2C if the guy is licking the camera like he is eating my pussy, showing the top of his head, just a torso, or a dark room.

Last edited:
It depends on what I'm looking at. If it's just a closeup of a dick I'm indifferent, can't tell it apart from any other dick on the planet and while it doesn't turn me off, it does absolutely nothing for me. The only useful thing about it is I can generally tell when they're close to cumming so it's good for that at least.
I MUCH prefer when a guy can get at least the waist up with his face included, doesn't matter if he's good looking or not as long as I can see he's having a good time it makes it much more enjoyable for me.
I do understand some guys are self conscious of their face or worried for their privacy and that's fine, it does take out a lot of the fun though.

But I hate C2C if the guy is licking the camera like he is eating my pussy,

I don't know who on earth told dudes that this is sexy, but it's so not. It's hard to not roll my eyes and laugh when they do that.

I'm not a fan of having someone's cam on, because it's distracting. I'm already trying to read the chat and watch my own cam to make sure that I'm showing the right angle while I jiggle my butt or show off my feet, don't give me more things to look at. I accept the request, then automatically mute them and cover their feed with my computer's calculator. I can't just deny the request (on Streamate), because they keep sending it over and over again, so I just let them open it and do my thing.

It's funny, some of the situations that people have wanted their cams open, it's not even possible for me to watch. Bruh, I'm doggy style on the bed with my ass to the camera. My asshole isn't an eyeball, what exactly are you waving your dick at?

I prefer C2C! For many reasons:

- gives me a chance to comment on their body in whatever way they want
- i can tell when they're getting close even if they dont say it
- allows us to play in sync
- you can see if the subs are listening to what you are telling them to do

one of the things I like is timing my orgasms to be in sync with the customer, it's the best haha

Have there been instances where you like what you saw and got aroused?

Yes. But only if he's stroking his dick for me...NOT doing that "Putting his face up close to the cam, sticking his tongue out like he's licking me" bullshit.

It depends. If it's just dick, it doesnt do much for me (though it is super helpful for JOI!). I like seeing the person's post-O face. It doesn't matter what they look like as long as I get that smile afterwards. :)

okay cool, so would be fair to say that you dont see a nice-looking dick and think to yourself 'SHIT! that looks good:happy:' etc... lol im just trying to figure out how girls think when it comes to sexual attraction

More times than not, I get a guy on cam that I find extremely attractive with a nice body or a nice dick,
it is a lot more fun playing with yourself whilst a guy is playing with his self.
I have orgasmed when a guys are C2C and talking dirty to me.
So I LOVE C2C way more than not.

okay cool, so would be fair to say that you dont see a nice-looking dick and think to yourself 'SHIT! that looks good:happy:' etc... lol im just trying to figure out how girls think when it comes to sexual attraction

Well...you can't really make a statement like that for ALL the women on here. As you can see, you got different answers above to your original question. :)

And I'm with romie on this. I really enjoy cam-to-cam when I get to watch the guy do his thang. If he's just sitting in a chair staring at me in silence, that's awkward as fuck for me. Lol. I need to SEE that he's stroking his dick, with the "Mmmms" and all. :)

Some women do get aroused by an attractive dick, some don't. Some of us are gay and don't care, some are more into a different body part, like abs or shoulders, some are more into the personality of a person. There's so many variations in preference that no one statement is accurate for all women.

I use C2C mode mostly because it's the only way to enable voice chat. Since I mainly RP, hands free communication is a must as well as the model can possible away from facing the screen while communicating. I wish someone would create a reliable voice only mode for sites.

Do you models find voice communication in C2C useful or a distraction?

I use C2C mode mostly because it's the only way to enable voice chat. Since I mainly RP, hands free communication is a must as well as the model can possible away from facing the screen while communicating. I wish someone would create a reliable voice only mode for sites.

I find it distracting because the sound is almost never good on my end.
Either there's an echo, distortion, the guy has music playing too loud and I can't hear anything, there's lag between us etc. Plus just me personally, I get more nervous talking directly back and forth with a member vs them typing to me.

As a member I have tried it and I can't figure it out. Unlike models I don't use it very often so it is tough. I've seen the MFC members cams (I think there is a link) and I still can't figure if I am doing it right. The last model I was with took off her glasses so she didn't have to see me looking at her--I guess it is something we have to work out. Not sure what to do because when I use it in private money is draining. I'm not sure if I could have a whole body shot as I don't know how to set that up --but I have seen other dudes with it (does it even matter to the model?).

As a member I have tried it and I can't figure it out. Unlike models I don't use it very often so it is tough. I've seen the MFC members cams (I think there is a link) and I still can't figure if I am doing it right. The last model I was with took off her glasses so she didn't have to see me looking at her--I guess it is something we have to work out. Not sure what to do because when I use it in private money is draining. I'm not sure if I could have a whole body shot as I don't know how to set that up --but I have seen other dudes with it (does it even matter to the model?).

I understand the frustration and models sometimes so ignorant that the feature exist they behave like you've performed some sort of sorcery. There's a good 5-7 second delay using voice on SM but considering I don't have to stop what I'm doing to type and the model doesn't have to keep fiddling with their screen makes it worth it in the end.

How do you do this without her audio playing on your computer playing on your stream like an echo back to her? The couple times I've had guys try to talk to me on SM in C2C I've had to stop what I'm doing and turn up my laptop volume (it's low so that the sound SM makes when someone comes into my room isn't loud as fuck) and then it's so awkward and a bad experience because I can hear myself talking repeated back a few seconds after I speak, or I speak over him because of the delay, and I've never been able to hear the guy well enough. I love C2C but if you try to use audio it ruins it.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
but considering I don't have to stop what I'm doing to type and the model doesn't have to keep fiddling with their screen makes it worth it in the end.

Ohhh yeah, the typing thing. Ok, so it is tough to type while masturbating. Same with the model to talk and be distracted I am sure. For me I am just learning. It is a pretty penny (although I have spied some members totally ruling! I would ask them how they do it, but they have been around so long and have a way with the models--I could never even begin to impersonate that knowledge).

How do you do this without her audio playing on your computer playing on your stream like an echo back to her? The couple times I've had guys try to talk to me on SM in C2C I've had to stop what I'm doing and turn up my laptop volume (it's low so that the sound SM makes when someone comes into my room isn't loud as fuck) and then it's so awkward and a bad experience because I can hear myself talking repeated back a few seconds after I speak, or I speak over him because of the delay, and I've never been able to hear the guy well enough. I love C2C but if you try to use audio it ruins it.

Having the computer sound routed to headphones or wireless earbuds. That way the customers webcam mic is only picking up his voice. bluetooth headset is $15. I use these https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1PU4HE6451 an adapter to connect it to your pc https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320166

Reactions: AudriTwo
Having the computer sound routed to headphones or wireless earbuds. That way the customers webcam mic is only picking up his voice. bluetooth headset is $15. I use these https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1PU4HE6451 an adapter to connect it to your pc https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320166

You should bring this up at next month's SM customer meeting/review. Make sure you mention to use Firefox instead of Chrome too please. TAAAAAAAANKS!

TIL guys in C2C will occasionally lick their webcam as if it were a pussy as a means of arousing the cam girl watching them and my mind is blown. It doesn't even make sense from a logistical standpoint. If women had eyes in their pussy, maybe I'd understand it. But they don't, so from the model's POV, it must look less like some guy going down on them, and more like some guy licking their window.

This. Pretty much every single time when I've done c2c on Cams or ImLive. So I end up clicking the mute button on the guy's webcam video, and just watching him/typing to him. I absolutely cannot take that horrible delay/echo/screeching noise.

Reactions: Carmita Bonita
I admit... I love doing C2C with models. They say I'm cute and I have a nice dick (yes, I know i'm paying them). I like to smile and make goofy faces and make them laugh while I'm jerking off. Other models have come into my room when i wasn't doing C2C with them specifically which is something I never expected.

The only problem I have is the times when I'm finished and they're not. I haven't found a polite way to say, "Excuse me. I know you're having a good time but I'm paying for this. Is it OK for me to go now?"

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.