AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do Cam models enjoy doing c2c with strangers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem I have is the times when I'm finished and they're not. I haven't found a polite way to say, "Excuse me. I know you're having a good time but I'm paying for this. Is it OK for me to go now?"
I don't mind the "k thanks bye!" But you'll score gentlemen points with me if you let me finish.

Sheesh. I thought my sarcasm was blatant. I'll do better next time.

Honestly, I wouldn't have guessed you were being sarcastic if I didn't recognize your name. :p

Just for the fact too many fucking people think that, lol. It isn't even an outrageous comment at this point.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I use C2C mode mostly because it's the only way to enable voice chat. Since I mainly RP, hands free communication is a must as well as the model can possible away from facing the screen while communicating. I wish someone would create a reliable voice only mode for sites.

Do you models find voice communication in C2C useful or a distraction?
Distraction, it creates sooo much feedback. It just ruins it. But visual c2c is fun.

I like c2c when I'm with one customer, and they aren't doing that weird pseudo-eating you out tongue lick thing right up on the camera. That grosses me out. Put your saliva back in your mouth, ewww.

Yeah, not a fan of the tongue thing haha.

Also...just a tip: if you're going to c2c, it might be a good idea to turn a light on lmfao.
Don't know how many times I have clicked accept, and its just a dark room with a random dick barely illuminated by the computer screen :rofl:

Have there been instances where you like what you saw and got aroused, or does it just bring in more cash?

1st of all, if you don't like it, you are not meant for this job. 2nd, i always enjoy spending time with my members. they can see me, i can see them it's very usual to do that with my members. I keep in touch with them as much as i can on Twitter and Instagram so it's a very close connection.

1st of all, if you don't like it, you are not meant for this job. 2nd, i always enjoy spending time with my members. they can see me, i can see them it's very usual to do that with my members. I keep in touch with them as much as i can on Twitter and Instagram so it's a very close connection.
C2C isn't a mandatory part of camming. A lot of hugely successful camgirls don't even do privates. Like all things, you don't have to do it if you don't like it.

Anyway, I personally do like it, it feels more connected than a private show without, which could be a positive or negative depending on the model but it's a positive for me. It's also easier to guide your show based on what you see, and it feels more interactive and thus fun for me.

1st of all, if you don't like it, you are not meant for this job.

C2C isn't a necessity to cam, if anything it's a tool to either improve your shows, or make it more awkward. The best thing about camming is you do not have to do anything you don't.

1st of all, if you don't like it, you are not meant for this job.

Mmmmmm no. We don't HAVE to c2c, our job is being the one on camera, not watching other people.

C2C isn't a mandatory part of camming. A lot of hugely successful camgirls don't even do privates. Like all things, you don't have to do it if you don't like it.

Anyway, I personally do like it, it feels more connected than a private show without, which could be a positive or negative depending on the model but it's a positive for me. It's also easier to guide your show based on what you see, and it feels more interactive and thus fun for me.

Shouldn't you had looked at what site she's using before saying you don't need to pvt for money? LiveJasmine you have to go pvt for money. Also C2C is an extra feature you the member pays for when they start a pvt on Jasmine so she's correct that a model that isn't prepared to accept c2c on Jasmine shouldn't enable that pvt options but some still do because they can charge more.

Shouldn't you had looked at what site she's using before saying you don't need to pvt for money? LiveJasmine you have to go pvt for money. Also C2C is an extra feature you the member pays for when they start a pvt on Jasmine so she's correct that a model that isn't prepared to accept c2c on Jasmine shouldn't enable that pvt options but some still do because they can charge more.

I think her main point was that everyone has a different hustle :) On some sites, privates are completely optional. C2C is definitely not mandatory, but a definitely good option to offer if you do work on private based sites

What? I'm responding to her point that "if you don't like it, you are not meant for this job", assuming "it" in that sentence is C2C since that's what this thread is about. So, like you're saying, C2C is an extra feature, not a mandatory one. She is not correct that someone who doesn't like C2C is not meant for this job.

ETA, unless you mean where I said that a lot of successful camgirls don't even do privates? Because that is still accurate regardless of what site any of us cam on personally...

What? I'm responding to her point that "if you don't like it, you are not meant for this job", assuming "it" in that sentence is C2C since that's what this thread is about. So, like you're saying, C2C is an extra feature, not a mandatory one. She is not correct that someone who doesn't like C2C is not meant for this job.

English doesn't look like her primary language. I think when she says "this job" I think she's referring to C2C feature itself. Since the next sentence is referring to how it make her feel closer with her regulars.

She made a similar mistake in another post changing the meaning of the post.

Maybe she's be back to clarify or not. Just when I see a harsh statement out of the blue by a non-native speaker I tend to stay of the side of there might be an incomplete translation of the thought.

It's a little to easy to pick apart someone new when the signs point to language and sentence structure might be potential issue.

Wow! I would never expected to create such a stir but let me clarify some things. C2C is not mandatory in camming but it's part of it (to be more precise, C2C is part of the camming). When you accept someone's camera, it is not like you accept their dildo. :shame: You can choose to use a dildo or not because it has something to do with your body. On the other hand, when you accept a member's camera, it doesn't affect you at all. If you don't want to see that member, you can minimize his camera and forget he's there.

We are on cam for our members, to support them, to understand them, to talk with them, to do whatever it takes to make them feel comfortable. This doesn't mean that we have to accept something that we don't like but C2C...why not?

Reactions: SMuser69
Many of the Cam Models I know have said they like to C2C with their regulars in chat so they can see what they are doing. Not looking for pervy things, but making sure the regular is paying attention, seeing reactions, and not busy enjoying another room.

Status
Not open for further replies.