AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do Gold Shows end automatically on Streamate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia_Rae

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 30, 2015
I think I have the general gist of Gold Shows figured out, and I have the ability to do them but I have not done one yet.

My question is - Does the Gold Show end automatically or does the model have to press a button to end it? Is there a countdown timer so the model can pace herself and see where she is at in the Gold Show, or how do you keep track of the running time of the show?

Thanks for the answers!

They end automatically and there's a box you can tick that will give you a big timer so that you can pace your show appropriately. Perhaps just trying it out and seeing for yourself would be a good way to learn!

We have really awesome and detailed help threads in the Models Only section, which you can see if you get verified! (This thread will tell you how to get verified.) I'm leaving these links so that you can find them!

Here is an absolutely EPIC post about Gold Shows and it's really in depth and shows you exactly what to expect and how to do everything.

And here is a FAQ for Streamate that should answer a ton of other questions you might have!

Status
Not open for further replies.