AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do MFC models have archive like members do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2016
If it's not clear from the topic, I was wondering if the models had an archive similar to the member side where you can view previous chats / private encounters.

Hm..so the chats from private aren't included? Cause on the members side, the chats from private shows only show up in the private replays, separate from the chat archives

Hm..so the chats from private aren't included? Cause on the members side, the chats from private shows only show up in the private replays, separate from the chat archives

yes, the model will have the chat part in her archives (as long as she's typed/sent something on her end during the private show).

The thing about chatlogs that most people don't realize is that they only show up in your archives if the person looking for them has typed in the last 100 lines of text. It saves 50 lines before and 50 lines after whatever you type. So if you only type, "Hello" in chat, you won't see the whole night's logs. The same for models. But yes, our chat is saved for us if we've typed there. As far as I know, however, there is no way for us to view our past privates like members can (I could be wrong, though).

The thing about chatlogs that most people don't realize is that they only show up in your archives if the person looking for them has typed in the last 100 lines of text. It saves 50 lines before and 50 lines after whatever you type. So if you only type, "Hello" in chat, you won't see the whole night's logs. The same for models. But yes, our chat is saved for us if we've typed there. As far as I know, however, there is no way for us to view our past privates like members can (I could be wrong, though).
All PMs are saved, though, regardless of if we type in them or not.

I'm confused about this, as long as I am in a room I have the chat log in my archive for the time i am in the room regardless of whether or not I type

I'm confused about this, as long as I am in a room I have the chat log in my archive for the time i am in the room regardless of whether or not I type

No you don't, maybe you are just an active chatter so you think you do.

Try going into a busy room. Sit there for 30 seconds or however long you want and make sure some chat has gone through but dont say anything yourself. If you then go and check your logs after that there will be nothing there.

No you don't, maybe you are just an active chatter so you think you do.

Try going into a busy room. Sit there for 30 seconds or however long you want and make sure some chat has gone through but dont say anything yourself. If you then go and check your logs after that there will be nothing there.

no really, they do show up. there are times when my fav model will sign on when i am at work, i will sign on on mobile and chat with her in pm here and there but not say anything in the room and i have a full transcript in archive.

even when i am signed in, i am not that active of a chatter in the main window and i always have a full transcript

no really, they do show up. there are times when my fav model will sign on when i am at work, i will sign on on mobile and chat with her in pm here and there but not say anything in the room and i have a full transcript in archive.

even when i am signed in, i am not that active of a chatter in the main window and i always have a full transcript
Maybe it is different when you're signed in on mobile? I am logged in on the non mobile site right now testing it and so far only rooms I say hello in are showing in archive.

Maybe it is different when you're signed in on mobile? I am logged in on the non mobile site right now testing it and so far only rooms I say hello in are showing in archive.
Or maybe he's using the PM from chatroom window option? So it would technically be IN the chat, just not showing publicly?

Did you tip at all during any of those sessions? I have found that I if I tip, even as private anon (with or without tip notes), I still get the chat logs even when I have not said anything in chat. I do not get the entire chat log but just some before and after the last tip.

The thing about chatlogs that most people don't realize is that they only show up in your archives if the person looking for them has typed in the last 100 lines of text. It saves 50 lines before and 50 lines after whatever you type. So if you only type, "Hello" in chat, you won't see the whole night's logs. [...]

The +/- 50 lines thing hasn't been my experience. For me, it seems to be time-based -- my logs show whatever was in public chat from about 7 minutes before my first public tip or comment of the day, all the way to about 7 minutes after my last tip/comment of the day.

If I type anything just after midnight and then again just before midnight, the chat log will show *everything* that was in public chat for the whole day, even if I don't type anything in between.

Did you tip at all during any of those sessions? I have found that I if I tip, even as private anon (with or without tip notes), I still get the chat logs even when I have not said anything in chat. I do not get the entire chat log but just some before and after the last tip.

I think tips are what do it. I was looking through some archives and found a couple cases where i was on mobile not talking in chat, but i had PM open (not pm in chat) and tipped once and i got a lot of the chat. I couldnt say at this point if it was the whole time i was in, but it was definitely more than 50 lines after the tip, there were several pages of chat in the log.

There were a few times where I had just the PM record but no chat log, and i checked tip history and i didnt tip that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.