AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do models know how much you tip other models when on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2015
Here is the skinny: I am in a room with a model and just hanging out and tipping having fun. Then another model PM me and says what up I just kinda reply with some small talk and continue too tip the 1st model who's room I am in. Anyway I nicely exit from 1st models room and enter the other model's room about 20 minutes later and barely say Hi to her and the room and she bans me her room and proceeds to PM me with an all out assault that I ignored her and spent tokens om other model and just freaking out on me. Anyway she said I spent 300 tks in the time I wasn't in her room and that was pretty accurate.....can models on mfc see what we spend on other models or where we go??? I am/was on friend list.....I just found it jarring and kinda invasion privacy or maybe she just a good guesser??

Thanks for an insight

Re: Do models know how much you tip other models when on MFC

If you have your token balance showing, she will see that your tokens went down. It doesn't tell us where you spent it or where on the site you are, but it does show that you had 500 tokens and now have 200, or whatever. You can turn this off in your settings so models can't see if you have tokens or how many.

Less likely but maybe she was watching the same model? I'd guess it's your tokens showing though.

Ugh yea, agreed with Bob, don't go back to that model's room if she's that rude. If you regularly tip for stuff, just hide your token balance.

The only time I look at someone's token balance is if they make a request for something first. If they make a repeat request after telling them the tip amount, then I'll point out that they have the tokens for it (usually this is if they're being rude). Models will drive themselves crazy if they always look at token balances all the time, but curiosity gets the better of some.

I never ask how much members tip other models-I think it's rude. It's members' right to spend their tokens however they want. If I see a member tipping another model a lot while I'm perving, I don't mention it to them-it's not my business. :) It just bugs me when a member says something like "I can't tip you today because I just tipped so-and-so a lot." I think this is in poor taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.