AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you ever buy soda on Amazon or eBay?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

• Yes

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't bought soda but I do use amazon prime pantry from time to time. Ive gotten everything from rice, to zip lock bags, even boxes of chicken stock and canned goods. I love using it when I have a big party to plan or around the holidays so I can avoid the grocery store. Ill pretty much buy anything online as long as the price is comparable but drinks don't often fall into that category. I just went grocery shopping and bought a 24 pack of coke for $8 but it would cost me $20 on amazon right now for the same thing.

I haven't bought soda but I do use amazon prime pantry from time to time. Ive gotten everything from rice, to zip lock bags, even boxes of chicken stock and canned goods. I love using it when I have a big party to plan or around the holidays so I can avoid the grocery store. Ill pretty much buy anything online as long as the price is comparable but drinks don't often fall into that category. I just went grocery shopping and bought a 24 pack of coke for $8 but it would cost me $20 on amazon right now for the same thing.
On eBay you can get 36 cans of Mountain Dew Ice for $12.27.

I've never done so, but I'm definitely not opposed to having the option, especially since I have a lot of hard-to-find favorite sodas. Online shopping is good for specialty items. I don't think I'd ever use an online service to bargain shop common brands, when soda is found on sale for very low prices at one local supermarket or another pretty much constantly.

On eBay you can get 36 cans of Mountain Dew Ice for $12.27.
I havent been on ebay in years.... pretty much ever since I lost my paypal account. At that price, depending on cost of shipping, I would maybe consider it if I really didn't want to go out to the store or if I was trying to buy in advance for something.

I buy the sodastream flavors on amazon. I used to buy the CO2 cylinders until I found out my local air/liquids company could refill them for less than $2 each. I can make 12 flavors and about 500 gallons of soda for about $20.

The irony is I have to buy ice now because my chiller in my freezer is too small to keep up.

yes, but only for beverages that can't be purchased locally.

I am tempted to try amazon fresh.

I'm from Michigan originally and grew up addicted to Faygo. So yes, occasionally I'll buy a pack of Faygo to surprise my family with around birthdays or holidays!

One time I brought it to school and elevated myself from invisible to icp fandom queen.

Naw, not usually. Prefer going to the grocery store for most products.

I'm from Michigan originally and grew up addicted to Faygo. So yes, occasionally I'll buy a pack of Faygo to surprise my family with around birthdays or holidays!

One time I brought it to school and elevated myself from invisible to icp fandom queen.

We have it at Dollar Tree in Iowa, but we have a lot of juggaloes, so supply and demand and all that

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I buy the sodastream flavors on amazon. I used to buy the CO2 cylinders until I found out my local air/liquids company could refill them for less than $2 each. I can make 12 flavors and about 500 gallons of soda for about $20.

The irony is I have to buy ice now because my chiller in my freezer is too small to keep up.

Man, I want a Soda Stream. I love fizzy drinks, but I think most sodas are too sugary. I think it would be a cool thing to have a greater control over the flavor and sugar content of a soda. You ever experiment?

Reactions: DFT
Never considered eBay for a beverage, still seems bizarre. Tried Amazon Pantry - it could never approach local store price. Which makes sense, costs a lot to ship water. Though I haven't found many deals in the pantry in dry goods either.

Ebay's the place I go to buy used CPUs. Not much more to it for me.

Faygo is fucking amazing. I love regional sodas. Cheerwine, Peach Nehi, things like that are so fucking good.

I buy Ramune sodas off amazon for my kid. She gets like one a month as a treat. They're just a novelty. They're cheaper to buy at my local asian food grocer, but it's on the other side of town and I don't like taking the bus that far.

Reactions: EmptyKins
my ex boyfriend bought crystal pepsi from ebay once because of the LA beast. If you're unfamiliar, he's a professional competitive eater and is mad for crystal pepsi. anyway he bought and it tasted like literal ass but he was adamant it didn't bc he spent a fortune lmao

Are red bull's soda? I buy a pallet of them off of Amazon because it's cheaper then getting them in the store.

Nope. I'll get my soft drinks from my local supermarket and if I want to buy in bulk, I can choose to have them deliver to my door, so it's cheaper than using Amazon. I stopped using ebay waaay back in '07 as I found I was able to source all the stuff I was after at a cheaper price elsewhere.

Happy days! :happy:

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Are red bull's soda? I buy a pallet of them off of Amazon because it's cheaper then getting them in the store.

I do this with 5-hour energy. Lemme just buy a whole case of 12 for $15, instead of 2-for-$5 at the gas station.

Status
Not open for further replies.