AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you ever feel wrong/guilty of being a cam model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recommending a book... thriving in sex work (...and the work book she just put out). It goes way deeper than most "how to" sex work books and gets into the emotions that come with this type of work.

Yessss, I actually just purchased this book last week. Excellent read so far and has a lot of really awesome information about experiencing burnout and other shitty feels.

The people closest and most important to us know. They love us anyway. Our closest friends know. They love us anyway.

I get sad thinking that if I ever wanted to go back to my old career I probably couldnt due to the stigma. But I dont feel shamed or guilty because of that. ‍♀️

Nope. I don’t feel guilty for keeping a roof over my 3 kids’ heads. I don’t feel guilty for being able to buy a brand new SUV and never having to worry about my kids & I getting stranded or stuck in the snow. I don’t feel guilty for being able to provide my kids with everything they need, despite that I have 2 ex husbands that SHOULD be paying child support. I could go on & on.
I’m PROUD to be part of this industry. Not everyone can do it & I’ve successfully rocked it for 7 months. I’m excited for my 1 year camiversay to come around so I can finally make a sound decision to cam full time.
AND I get to have multiple orgasms, on my bed, in my own home....and get paid?!?! Yeah, no guilt at all. Pure pleasure & satisfaction. Which is more than I can say about my corporate “vanilla” job.

No guilt. No shame.
Felt both quite a bit whenever I first started though!
Cheesy quote...
"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
Nothing but positive things come out of it,
We're living in a society that is more willing to talk about violence than sex, but... I'd much rather do something pleasurable than anything else.
It's not illegal nor harmful, and when I'm on I'm the happiest. Coming from a person that used to only care about other's thoughts and opinions... it's relieving to finally have that pressure off of my shoulders and do what makes ME happy, not everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.