AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you girls have a boyfriend/husband?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2018
The reason why I'm asking this is because of the time and effort I read you all put in camming (at least 5-6h everyday) and I think some of you have also another job. How do you reconcile it all?
For me it's a bit strange... Sometimes I'd like to cam for as many hours as you but I can't because the house is little and if he makes some noise unwittingly or tries to say something (I don't check the phone often, I try to stay concentrated) the users will eventually hear him and I don't feel relaxed.
He has an account on CB, but he enters my room and then writes a bit and goes away. He doesn't want to cam with me.
Sometimes we had some "discussions" because I think that sometimes the noise he makes is to gain my attention. So, since I can't stream when and for as much time as I want, I stopped for a bit. I told him to treat this as MY work. He told me he isn't jealous already from the start but in the meanwhile nothing changed at all.
What I understand is that I can't ask him to stay completely quiet for X hours of course. He's a person, not a toy. In the morning, when he works, I can't cam because I clean and cook. And when he's home he doesn't want to go out because of course his wish is to rest.
Sorry for the long post, have a nice day.

I have a husband, he is a full time fetish model I would NEVER date a civilian/vanilla dude EVER again after meeting my husband on a dating site and it hasn't been the easiest dealing with certain things (I do not cam I am a full time clip maker). I met another dude fetish model and when he told me he doesn't date vanilla/civilian chicks it made a LOT more sense to me because vanilla people normally do not understand our job, try to "change" us, or whatever. Thankfully my husband's issues were not like that and we have been trying to work through all his insecurities but honestly I wouldn't date someone like this so I cannot help because if something happened to us I would NOT date, I would NOT get in a relationship. I was single for 3 years of my beginning sex work and it was SOOO much easier (I've been doing this almost 7 years). This is the reality I have come to.

No, but I have a roommate. I've literally cammed while she was running a D&D game before, I just position my speakers between me and them so my music creates a noise buffer and we're good.

What I understand is that I can't ask him to stay completely quiet for X hours of course. He's a person, not a toy. In the morning, when he works, I can't cam because I clean and cook. And when he's home he doesn't want to go out because of course his wish is to rest.
Sorry for the long post, have a nice day.

Can you change your schedule around a bit? Cook/clean right before he's home, and cam before then?

I get wanting to rest at home. But, there's things he can do elsewhere to rest as well. Does he fish, go for walks, workout, etc? While maybe not every night. But, would let him get out and relax while you're able to do some camming.

No I don't have a boyfriend/husband.

I have a girlfriend/fiancee though. ;) We're in 2018, let's not forget about non-heterosexual people please! (I know you probably didn't mean it...that's just the reality of heteronormativity in our society...but it makes me sad truthfully).

Anyway, I guess I can answer the question anyway? In my case my girlfriend is fully supportive of what I do, also it's important to note that I was already in a serious relationship with her before I started camming. She watches most of my shows and enjoys it. Yeah it's not fun to work full time at vanilla job then cam for many hours as it gives us less time together, but hopefully if I can manage to become a full time camgirl, it might give us more time together than we would have otherwise.

Our home is not too small but I do have to cam in the bedroom since she will be doing other stuff at home when I'm camming. Which works fine, except that if she's sick or something, I can't cam as long since there is nowhere else for her to rest. But until now it's been working out fine most of the time.

I wouldn't worry about the noise unless it's extreme or he's actually talking. The neighbours that border my apartment on the room I use for camming basically scream laugh at everything and my mic doesn't pick it up. In fact on the other side I have screamy guy that stomps and hoots and the only reason it used to pick him up was because he smacks the wall and stomps while he has his one man honky tonk parties.

Use a messenger app you can use on your computer so if it's urgent he can message you when he's home and you'll see it right away or just have a special knock if he needs your attention so his voice is never picked up by your mic

Saffrons suggestion of the speakers is good too if you don't want him hearing you. I used a fan before while my bf was here in the room he was sleeping in so I wouldn't wake him up.

Also, if you don't have any kids and you are cooking and cleaning for like 8 hours a day I just want to give you a giant hug. That sounds miserable. I can't even imagine. But what about doing extra meal prep for the next day every second day so that you have more time on the other days to cam or slow cooker meals?

I am married and my husband supports me so much, in all truthfulness we met on a cam site so maybe this is part of him being ok with me camming. Also he comes into my room and talks and helps me out when I have some technical issue, I also tell all my members that I am married and honestly you shouldn't hide it whoever likes you won't care that much about that aspect. But it all depends on you and give him more attention and involve him into what you're doing ask him to take photos of you and when you guys are done give him a sweet kiss and thank him for being so suportive trust me little things like that will make him feel more comfortable.

No I don't have a boyfriend/husband.

I have a girlfriend/fiancee though. ;) We're in 2018, let's not forget about non-heterosexual people please! (I know you probably didn't mean it...that's just the reality of heteronormativity in our society...but it makes me sad truthfully).

Anyway, I guess I can answer the question anyway? In my case my girlfriend is fully supportive of what I do, also it's important to note that I was already in a serious relationship with her before I started camming. She watches most of my shows and enjoys it. Yeah it's not fun to work full time at vanilla job then cam for many hours as it gives us less time together, but hopefully if I can manage to become a full time camgirl, it might give us more time together than we would have otherwise.

Our home is not too small but I do have to cam in the bedroom since she will be doing other stuff at home when I'm camming. Which works fine, except that if she's sick or something, I can't cam as long since there is nowhere else for her to rest. But until now it's been working out fine most of the time.

I apologize for my error. I didn't mean it (I'm bisexual as well). I forgot to edit the post and add girlfriend/wife too when I checked it before
~
Thank you all for your replies

Can you change your schedule around a bit? Cook/clean right before he's home, and cam before then?

I get wanting to rest at home. But, there's things he can do elsewhere to rest as well. Does he fish, go for walks, workout, etc? While maybe not every night. But, would let him get out and relax while you're able to do some camming.
No, he just plays videogames (often with me) ihih
I thought that maybe I could clean everything after diner and some thing else she I wake up so I could cam in the morning for 4-5h.

Speakers sound like a great idea!

My husband and I started camming as a couple and now he's just annoying. He purposely makes things difficult when I ask him to stream with me and it gets to the point it throws off my whole show and I kick him out.

Now, I'm only streaming 3 days a week and asking him to join me 1. I cannot personally cam as long as many of the other beauties here do and think it's reflected in my earnings. I can only handle 2 hours or so a time.

My husband has been very supportive, often it is me that feels guilty when we don’t get to spend time together. At home I cam from our bedroom so noise is not so much of an issue but at the camping it can be. It is funny sometimes when he is trying to cough quietly or I see him crawl to the bedroom out of the corner of my eye.
I recommend the slow cooker meals and pre prep. It frees your hours so you could cam at times he is not there/at work.

I have a husband, he knows what I do and is supportive/non jealous, and treats my camming as my job. I'm lucky enough to have an attic space that we converted into a soundstage cam area. The only thing he can hear from me is spanky noises, and the only thing I can hear from him is if a door slams, or the bass is loud on the TV. We put moving blankets from home depot up on the windows in the attic, and it cut down on noises like people mowing their lawn on saturday days- that was the only thing people on cam had ever mentioned that they could hear. Since the blankets went up, I can hear muffled mowing noises, but no one on cam has said anything.

Reactions: FoxyDame and JyJy
I have a fiance. I started camming the first time when I was 19, way before we met. He may not always love me camming, but he is supportive and helps me with projects if I need it. Does not have an interest helping me film clips though unfortunately.

• Hugs
I have a supportive husband, he is my mod and will occasionally join me for a show. He encourages members and me during a show. We are a good team and we often discuss show ideas and review past shows. I have only had one show without him as a mod and we both hated it.

I live with a roommate and my working hours fall down on the hours when he comes home from work and goes to sleep (it is from 1 to 8 am my time). This is how I get my 7 hours for cam and I am happy he sleeps really well and deaf haha. Myself... I practice fractional sleep which is 4 hours in the morning and 3 hours before work and it gives me 7 hours at daytime which I spend on writing music, making clips and cleaning.

And yes I cook too, and here I would suggest you to cook a lot of food for the whole week at once. It doesn't take a lot. Boil 1 kg of chicken, grill 2 kg of veal, stew a huge pan of vegetables and would be enough for two people for the week. Your bf can just make some rice or spaghetti when he comes home (which takes 20 minutes) and warm up meat and vegetables for himself and dinner is ready! I don't count breakfasts here, because they are usually fast (like cereal or a sandwich).

Oh, and yes I have a boyfriend too and we meet when our schedules click which happens 1-2 times a week. I don't work every day now, but what I wanted to say is that there is always a way to organize it.

been living with my husband for 8 years soon, camming for 7. ive always tryed to set my working hours to match his work schedule. when he was working 9 to 5, i was working nights then go to sleep while he was at work, now hes also working nights so we have same schedule. as for the cleaning cooking, i cook in one my days off for a few days, or i dont feel like cooking we just cook smth easy when we both finish work. as for cleaning as long as we do dishes everyday( cmon how many can that be) we set a day in week when we both free and do it togheter. if hes home and i work, i just put music on and tell him to not make big noises if he walks thru my room. we talk on whats app. i open it on web:)

I have a loving fiance of 3 years now. I let him know from day one that I am a cam model and it's what I love and enjoy doing. He is my biggest fan and supporter of me and my work. He even tries to work with me on things like camming, videos, ideas and whatnot. He's never had a problem with me doing it except when I push my self too hard because I don't think that I am good enough.

HEY OP. I'm married and my husband use to cam back in the day. We tried camming together about 6 years ago but it just didn't work. He would get upset about my "character" because frankly I can't be entirely me camming. I try to be a much more happy go lucky version of myself LOL. He didn't seem to understand why, even though I had explained it to him.

So now that I'm back at it alone and we have a different set of rules. I let him know when and how long I'll be camming for and he leaves me alone unless he needs me for some reason then he has to fb me lol. That's that. I am a busy person and I help him with his business so he realizes he much be supportive of mine. When it comes to business, no messing around. He gets that. I suggest having a good sit down with your partner and discussing your needs and how important it is financially, emotionally, etc if you feel he isn't getting it.

Personally I was the girl who fell in love with her photographer. I have been seriously dating my boyfriend for over three years now, he's a regular guy who works during the day and does photography work on the side including a good portion of my content now. He gives me no issues when I cam and he is quiet when I am filming or streaming, he too will come online and hang out with me and my room on occasion too. With that said, I do my best to do my work while he's out because its unfair to expect him to work around my schedule.

Not to be a negative Nancy but if the noise he makes while your live really is an issue or if the fact he's home bothers you then you need to redo your schedule. Move tasks around so that things work more harmoniously. Why not cam while he's at work and then do the chores you have later? Camming and being in a relationship can be a bit hard to juggle for some couples, and I understand this as my good friend goes through a lot of hardships due to it but in the end you have to realize finding the balance between work and your S.O is extremely important.

Long term, if you really find concern about this issue and earnestly cannot change up your schedule to work with your S.O's then you could look into ways to soundproof your cam room. Theres types of tiles you can assemble up on the walls to make your room muted and to keep outside noises minimal. If the aesthetics of them don't do it for you then you can always paint them and hang things up off them too.

Hope all works out and keep up the great work!

When you work from home often people do not respect your working hours (including yourself). I still struggle with this, often doing other things during times I should be working. I find I have to work set hours and make them stick or it cuts into my money. I used to work from home for a typing service and had the same issues.

If you're going to be cooking and cleaning when he is at work, then he needs to make enough money where you don't have to work at all.

You will need to treat camming like a job to make it pay like a job. Take it seriously if you want to profit.
If you had an outside job you wouldn't stay home from your job and clean while he is at work.

Work when he works. To me it's the only way to make it work out.

When you work from home often people do not respect your working hours (including yourself). I still struggle with this, often doing other things during times I should be working. I find I have to work set hours and make them stick or it cuts into my money. I used to work from home for a typing service and had the same issues.

If you're going to be cooking and cleaning when he is at work, then he needs to make enough money where you don't have to work at all.

You will need to treat camming like a job to make it pay like a job. Take it seriously if you want to profit.
If you had an outside job you wouldn't stay home from your job and clean while he is at work.

Work when he works. To me it's the only way to make it work out.

100%

Reactions: FoxyDame
Please do not hate me for my opinion. :D
- No, and I either will have a rich husband that can take care of me to the fullest or I do cam as long as I can save enough for my own business... Looking a certain way while dating is already pretty hard. Yes, a lot of guys want to fuck you, but if you really want someone who loves you that's a bit different. - Many guys I would say 80% are not okay with dating camgirls. But I have good new for girls who are reading this.. I found out that those are usually the working class and in general very low IQ men. There is a lot of stigma around this kind of adult entertainment ( no it is not sex work for me because I do not have sex for money or do explicit content ). I usually ask my dates what they think of it, if they are negative about it I remove myself from that situation ( I wait like 10 mins or so and talk about other things then ask the guys to bring me home, after I block them etc. )
When you are a camgirl, you can't work and lead a healthy love life. I work 8-10 hours a day, after that I am not capable of making food, clean the house, giving sex etc. etc. to my partner. - I am very old fashioned when it comes to dating. I believe making money is masculine energy. If man wants hot young body, a totally sexy, high class girls is okay.. But if a girl wants money, she is a bitch? :D It's not working like that way. :)

Please do not hate me for my opinion. :D
- No, and I either will have a rich husband that can take care of me to the fullest or I do cam as long as I can save enough for my own business... Looking a certain way while dating is already pretty hard. Yes, a lot of guys want to fuck you, but if you really want someone who loves you that's a bit different. - Many guys I would say 80% are not okay with dating camgirls. But I have good new for girls who are reading this.. I found out that those are usually the working class and in general very low IQ men. There is a lot of stigma around this kind of adult entertainment ( no it is not sex work for me because I do not have sex for money or do explicit content ). I usually ask my dates what they think of it, if they are negative about it I remove myself from that situation ( I wait like 10 mins or so and talk about other things then ask the guys to bring me home, after I block them etc. )
When you are a camgirl, you can't work and lead a healthy love life. I work 8-10 hours a day, after that I am not capable of making food, clean the house, giving sex etc. etc. to my partner. - I am very old fashioned when it comes to dating. I believe making money is masculine energy. If man wants hot young body, a totally sexy, high class girls is okay.. But if a girl wants money, she is a bitch? :D It's not working like that way. :)
Maybe you have a vitamin deficiency? 8-10 hours is the average work day for all humans, not just cam girls, and majority of them seem to be able to still feed, clean and have relationships.

Maybe you have a vitamin deficiency? 8-10 hours is the average work day for all humans, not just cam girls, and majority of them seem to be able to still feed, clean and have relationships.
No...I am very healthy and go to gym 5 times a week. I am naturally kinda weak, but physically and emotionally (not proud of it:( ) . I tried to have a boyfriend while I am modelling but it doesn't fit me. It is really just my opinion. And the country where I live most men are still kinda close minded so even if they accept you as a camgirl, they want you to stop it. So this is why I am still in this industry saving for a better life and my own business because I do not want to depend on a man.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: FoxyDame and Osyrus

I was thinking the same thing.

Something may not be right physically if you are that exhausted after a normal work day. Probably should see a doctor.

I have a boyfriend and we used to live in a bachelor apartment, this took a lot of working around his schedule because I was using our only sleeping space as my work space. We made it work though, I would just get him to put on music, and I would put on music too so it kept a barrier of sound between us.
Now we live in a house and we both work from home. I try not to work too late, I don't want to keep him up, but other than that we're both very respectful of each other's working hours. If he's interrupting your show to get your attention, maybe have a talk with him about respecting your time on cam. Or work when he works?

On that note, though; maybe you two should set up a chore schedule? My boyfriend was a slob until I started holding him to a standard of cleaning up after himself. He's also notorious for just getting takeout instead of cooking. I got us in a routine of making a few big meals at the beginning of the week, to get us through our work schedules, as well as having a big cleaning day once a week where we both power through the house in like 2 hours.
Or give him the option of paying you (or paying more towards rent) for your cooking and cleaning services, I've done this in the past and I think it's only fair. It's not your job to take care of another adult, and it certainly shouldn't interfere with your work schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.