AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you really want to know.. (as a mamber)??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
I just have a question directed towards members; do you care in bio's as to what type of personality the models have? Do you really want to know that they are silly or if they have a cat or prefer dogs? Do you just care more what they are willing to do on cam and for how much? I want to cam I want to be interesting enough I get to just be myself while on cam but what do you want to read about before you commit to watching me/ a model?
Thanks so much!! xo

Great questions! For me personality is really a turn on. A genuinely friendly, funny, playful model is a pleasure to visit. And I'm not sure why but I like to know how tall she is, I have a preferred height and if she fits within that window then great! Ad far as prices, yes its important see in her bio how much certain things are...also, does she have a club to join, what social media sites she uses (as in the model, not the girl behind the persona) and whether she really considers me to be a part of her room/site. I'd also like to know as much about her as she's willing to concede.

that's great. thanks so much. I just never want to ramble on enough for them to get bored :) I am big on just goofing around. I cant stop this giggle its just a part of it. hoping there is an audience for it. shy and silly. 5'6.. ;) and again thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: eyeteach
A profile combining some personality details and your dos and don'ts / extended menu will cover the wide spectrum of members that ranges from inveterate chatterboxes to dedicated fappers.

Oh, I could hug you all. I'm so grateful to have found this site. :). I'm learning html. lol I can do basic stuff. but again thank you. I am wanting to sign up with mfc because people say its more about personality but it can be hard for girls starting out and chaturbate seems fun but I don't think I could do public cum shows.. and that's what it seems to be the members want. we can only try it out

Having some insight into your personality definitely does help to get me interested. And I don't mean things like "cats or dogs" or "favorite food", but whether you're silly, serious, kinky, or playful...along those lines. And it doesn't have to be written out in your bio explicitly - if you're able to on the site you work to customize your bio's artwork, fonts, colors - all those can play a part in painting your personality.

When it comes down to it, there are hundreds of girls online at the same time with the same body type and the same things they're willing to do in their menu/repertoire so if you can draw my attention with your personality, that'll be the difference between thinking "well, let me check out her room", and "boy, she sounds interesting, can't wait to get to know her better".

chaturbate seems fun but I don't think I could do public cum shows.. and that's what it seems to be the members want. we can only try it out

CB has its pros and cons so I will let you decide what is best for you personally. However, you do NOT have to do public cum shows, or even get naked, to make decent money on CB. Lots of models save cum show only for private shows (which makes the most sense - that is what encourages customers to tip heavily, like when there are tickets to be bought). And there are a number of models who are non-nude and also make good money and have a loyal following, although if you want to go that route you will have to be patient that it will take a while to build up the customer base - but I would imagine that is the same on any cam site. Note that if you feel comfortable, you can make good money on CB just showing topless when you meet a goal, or touching yourself or using lovense/omibod off-camera while they look at another body part and hear you moan when you hit goal, or cum while fully clothed for goal, or whatever. There is a lot of range of what you can do, based on what you're comfortable with. I have a few different cam personas, all on CB, and one of them is non-nude. She makes just as much money as my other accounts. I would think your style, if you appear confident and are entertaining/endearing to watch, would do reasonably well on CB. But, note that there are other issues with CB that are well-documented on this forum, and potentially you would walk away with more money on another site (I don't know, as I haven't ventured out to other sites just yet myself).

Don't do what the members want. Do what YOU want, what makes you happy and what makes this job sustainable for you. Then the members who appreciate what you have to offer, will come to YOU. In the long run, you'l seem happier and more relaxed, so probably make more money that way, and you also won't burn out so fast as happens to many others who hate what they are doing and how they are being manipulated and disrespected by members.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
So I'm a mom and I'm married is that something to bother putting on my Bio? It's quite obvious by my body I'm a mom :) and well I'm sure I'd forget to take my rings of at some point; so that's going to be something I prbly wont even bother removing. MY husband thinks its great I want to venture into the world of camming. but do members what to know that you are married?

I think most members go by what’s showing in the thumbnails, but for myself, I do read the profiles/menus and I’m more inclined to visit models who list things like “smart” or “playful,” “funny.”

So I'm a mom and I'm married is that something to bother putting on my Bio? It's quite obvious by my body I'm a mom :) and well I'm sure I'd forget to take my rings of at some point; so that's going to be something I prbly wont even bother removing. MY husband thinks its great I want to venture into the world of camming. but do members what to know that you are married?

I have very few that care. Some love it. The hot wife fetish is a thing.

Personally, I like to read profiles and learn a little about the models. Not so much fetishes, kinks, etc. But, rather interests, hobbies, some music, region in, etc. Nothing too personal, just basic discussion stuff to talk about. Even then, I tend to pay more attention to how a model acts in a room, and pick up on that. Seems some are surprised when I inquire on a profile item.

Reactions: Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.