AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you think camgirls should always wear makeup?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's personal preference and what works with your camming persona. I've seen models that never wear makeup make bank...

When I started camming I was wearing crazy lingerie with garters, full face makeup with contouring, dark eyes, heels, etc.. and now I make my best money with about half the makeup in a tank top and panties. I'm pretty much myself on cam, chill laid back woman in her early 40's with a filthy mouth and good heart. I almost feel like I have to dress up more if I'm wearing heavy makeup. I do it sometimes and my members enjoy the brief change but I always do my best when I'm half assed LOL

Obviously it's up to the model, but I think it works best with the model's persona.

I never sign in without make-up either. I feel more comfortable when I know my skin looks good and my features are highlighted

aside from eye make up i dont even know how to use it so far I have not had any makeup on stream...even my avatar on here is from my wedding day when I had make up done

Status
Not open for further replies.