AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does a model lose the tokens if she ends the show?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 19, 2018
North America
Do models lose the tokens from a private on Chaturbate if they end the show before the member does? I thought I had read this somewhere, but can't find any references now and the CB documentation seems to imply this is not the case:

A private show ends either when the broadcaster or purchasing community member clicks “End Private Show.”
I would think that if the broadcaster was going to lose the tokens there would be a prominent warning.

No she doesn't lose the tokens she's already earned but if she has a minimum time limit set she won't earn those additional tokens like she would if the member left the private and she doesn't stop the show/refresh.

Example:
Minimum Time 5 minutes: Member leaves at 1 minute, she stays for the remaining 4 minutes = tokens in her pocket for all 5 minutes
Minimum Time 5 Minutes: She leaves at 1 minute, she only gets the tokens for that 1 minute

Edited for syntax clarity.

Last edited:
Thanks! I knew that if the member left before the minimum time the model would still earn the tokens, but I didn't realize she had to sit there for the entire time.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Thanks! I knew that if the member left before the minimum time the model would still earn the tokens, but I didn't realize she had to sit there for the entire time.
Yep. The whole time. I usually do a mercy kill after 6 minutes (mine is set to 10) because I have a really high rate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Slapstick