AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anybody have experience being unsuspended from cb?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2023
Hi, everybody. If anyone ever got suspended on chaturbate before and then restored their account: How did you do it? Did support reply? Or how long did the suspension last?

Hi, everybody. If anyone ever got suspended on chaturbate before and then restored their account: How did you do it? Did support reply? Or how long did the suspension last?
suspended vs banned are different. Would say suspended accounts after contacting cb support are about a week (7 business days).

Banned account on the other hand, some have been unbanned, but suppose that depends on why they banned the account, which they rarely seem to state why.
Usually best to move onto another cam site in the mean time on permanent ban notices. Suspended account, wait till thats lifted.

Upvote 0
suspended vs banned are different. Would say suspended accounts after contacting cb support are about a week (7 business days).

Banned account on the other hand, some have been unbanned, but suppose that depends on why they banned the account, which they rarely seem to state why.
Usually best to move onto another cam site in the mean time on permanent ban notices. Suspended account, wait till thats lifted.
It's already been a week for me. Suspension is still there and support haven't replyed to my email

Upvote 0
If you take a closer look to the posts in the chaturbate thread, you'll see that every post here is about unbanning
I don't understand what's wrong in telling why your account was blocked in some way. Does support service there even work?

Upvote 0
If you take a closer look to the posts in the chaturbate thread, you'll see that every post here is about unbanning
I don't understand what's wrong in telling why your account was blocked in some way. Does support service there even work?
Anyways, they replied to my email after a week and restored my account. They do that on purpose. And I personally don't understand how somebody in their support team came up with that idea. A lot of girls barely make a living and really depend on this work. And then they have to be extra stressed wondering why they got suspended and how long it would last. I got suspended for crying bc I was having a hard time making money. And I talked to some other models in telegram chats to find out that some were suspended from streaming for up to 2 months for being depressed. Suspending girls for mental health issues and ignoring emails is a very stupid thing to do in my opinion. I don't understand why they ignore emails on purpose until it's time to unblock the account. I personally wouldn't be so stressed if I was given the reason for suspension and the time of it on the first day of suspension.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.