AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

One-time written warning to have suspension removed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2023
Hello @punker barbie
My account is suspended, Chaturbate support provided me a one-time written warning and advised me to respond to the email within five days confirming that I reviewed and understood to have the suspension removed. I did respond within the five days that I have reviewed and understand, and thank you for providing me a one-time written warning. However, I have not heard back from support when the suspension will be lifted. I did send a reply but have not heard back from support. Could you kindly assist me with this at your earliest convenience? User name notafakeaccount123 no ticket number was provided. Thank you very much.

Hello @notafakeaccount123 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22251103
Bellow @ punker barbie,
The following is what support sent me about 6 days ago. We are providing you with this one time written warning regarding such abuse and would also caution that using alternative accounts to circumvent a suspension, ban, or silence is also a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms.
To have your suspension removed, please respond to this email within 5 days confirming it has been reviewed and understood.

I did respond within the five days however, support now says they are unable to help me. Could you please kindly assist me? I did what support asked.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.