AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone generate income doing affiliate marketing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Affiliate marketing is a lucrative business if you are smart and you know how to convince costumers to buy the product or service you are affiliating. If you have experience on adult industry and would like to work with me as affiliate you are welcome, just contact me and I will give you more information.

I wanted to do it, but it requires a lot of subscribers on SM accounts, and they have to be active. Besides, I don't think that my posts were interesting to anybody.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
I wanted to do it, but it requires a lot of subscribers on SM accounts, and they have to be active. Besides, I don't think that my posts were interesting to anybody.
Seconding... though my posts are interesting to myself at least. 😂

Many brands don't work with anyone who does anything r rated or above.

Getting people to buy stuff only works if you have enough people and the product is relevant to your content then on top of that it needs to be good quality and good value....

Easier to just sell your own product/content instead of making a tiny portion of someone else's profit. (My opinion)

Hey there! I've got some friends who've been making some extra cash with affiliate marketing. It's all about being clever and convincing people to buy the stuff you're promoting.

Hey there! I've got some friends who've been making some extra cash with affiliate marketing. It's all about being clever and convincing people to buy the stuff you're promoting.
If you're into the adult industry, there's an opportunity waiting for you! I recently came across an Instagram influencer marketing agency, and I'm thinking of giving it a shot. They seem legit and could help boost my affiliate game. I'm new on this forum, but it's cool to connect with like-minded people. Hit me up if you want more info on the agency or if you're interested in teaming up!

If you're posting links to your streams you should make sure you are signed up to the affiliate programs for the sites you are on. A lot of streamers leave money on the table by not doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.