AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone know anything about seekingarrangement.com?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna add one more thing to this thread, thanks to a shitty experience.

When it comes to these sugar daddies paying your rent...bills...etc., I will recommend that you do not let them pay these things online. Just have them give you your allowance in an envelope. You can then be in charge of paying for your shit (depositing the money into your bank account, etc.) without trusting that a SD is gonna do it on his end.

I trusted that this so-called sugar daddy had taken care of my rent after I received the confirmation e-mail and everything. We proceeded with our date. Two days later, I get an e-mail stating that the funds have been returned (He claims his bank declined it because it's considered an unusual transaction that they weren't sure if it's fraudulent or not). Which meant that I still owed that rent PLUS late fees. Oh, and now I'm banned from using the online rent payment system, since I've had two "insufficient funds" transactions in the past. So from now on, I'm only allowed to pay rent via money order or certified check.

Never again. Everything will be cash only, from this point on.

I'm gonna add one more thing to this thread, thanks to a shitty experience.

When it comes to these sugar daddies paying your rent...bills...etc., I will recommend that you do not let them pay these things online. Just have them give you your allowance in an envelope. You can then be in charge of paying for your shit (depositing the money into your bank account, etc.) without trusting that a SD is gonna do it on his end.

I trusted that this so-called sugar daddy had taken care of my rent after I received the confirmation e-mail and everything. We proceeded with our date. Two days later, I get an e-mail stating that the funds have been returned (He claims his bank declined it because it's considered an unusual transaction that they weren't sure if it's fraudulent or not). Which meant that I still owed that rent PLUS late fees. Oh, and now I'm banned from using the online rent payment system, since I've had two "insufficient funds" transactions in the past. So from now on, I'm only allowed to pay rent via money order or certified check.

Never again. Everything will be cash only, from this point on.

Ah yeah, I learned the hard way that anyone who tries to give you your allowance through a digital transaction method in my experience has always been trying to pull a scam. Basically, never trust anyone who says they won't give you cash. It's one of the first indicators that something isn't right, and they will almost certainly disappear when they realise you won't accept a bank transaction.

Ah yeah, I learned the hard way that anyone who tries to give you your allowance through a digital transaction method in my experience has always been trying to pull a scam. Basically, never trust anyone who says they won't give you cash. It's one of the first indicators that something isn't right, and they will almost certainly disappear when they realise you won't accept a bank transaction.
They’re the “paypal bb??” dudes irl!

I just came here to reccomend a book - "Thriving In Sex Work" by lola davina. If you need help getting a copy dm me. I think it may be a really helpful read for you..

I feel like from your posts that any form of adult/sex work may be dangerous for you. There are many many of us that work with mental health issues, and you can - but from the kinds of things you said about feeling fragile and the way camming affected you I fear that you may be at risk of some really predatory types of people. I really feel like right now sex work may not be the best option for your health though I can understand feeling desperate.

$80 a week for counselling seems like something you may be able to fund privately - i don't know your situation but perhaps a personal facebook page/fund me? You could also sell clips on sites like clip4sale - there's a lot less interaction there. That said, it does require you to be comfortable filming yourself etc.

There's also something called PiggyBankGirls - i dont' hear it come up lately (so maybe some one could tell me if it's not reccomended anymore?) but they were a good place to fundraise money for things.

I really hope you can find your way. It sounds like you're going through some really hard things and I just wanted to send you a big hug. Hang in there..

Status
Not open for further replies.