AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone know how the recommended model system works on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2018
Basically, I;m wondering how the site chooses which models to place in a premium user's recommend models list? I've noticed that if I tip a lot in a model's room, I'll get similar models to them. Also, is there anyway a model could be recommended more, if that makes any sense?

Basically, I;m wondering how the site chooses which models to place in a premium user's recommend models list? I've noticed that if I tip a lot in a model's room, I'll get similar models to them. Also, is there anyway a model could be recommended more, if that makes any sense?
If it’s anything like CB, I believe it’s based off of the model rooms you visit, or are ones similar to those. Like a “suggested” list for you.

I *believe* the suggestions are determined by which performers are also tipped by members who tip the current performer... I don't think there's any way to game the suggestion system.
I think maybe it has something to do with friend lists, too. Tipping could be part of it, but I think I tested at one point and it showed models who were also on friend lists of multiple members that are friends with the model you're currently in the room of.

Wow I had to retype that too many times and I still don't think it makes sense lol.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I think maybe it has something to do with friend lists, too. Tipping could be part of it, but I think I tested at one point and it showed models who were also on friend lists of multiple members that are friends with the model you're currently in the room of.

Wow I had to retype that too many times and I still don't think it makes sense lol.
Haha I reworded mine so many times to try to make it clearer. It was rough. :giggle: So rough that I forgot to add that I am sure there are other factors involved as well, and that MFC is in no way my area of expertise!

Status
Not open for further replies.