AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does cam2cam hinder or boost your perfomance?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean our business performance or our camming performance? Personally, it boosts my camming performance because I like it so I'm happy about it but also boosts business performance because I charge for it. It can hinder performance if you're too focused on that one person, though, especially if you have others trying to engage with you as well. I think its best to do it in prvt.

Reactions: AudriTwo
I give the same performance despite the crowd because this is apart of my career. Personally, I do not get caught up with clients' looks and stuff because I am a performer first. :)

Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
No. It could get the party really started and more tippers will come when it gets really hot. Just keep a certain time limit to it so they don't take up too much, tip more to keep you on, and you can get others who want to do c2c as well.

c2c is great.. it adds to the experience. If you are going to do c2c members, don't do these. Please just show me your dick and how horny you are. I don't want to look at the dumb faces you make while you stroke or just awful angles where I can't if you are crafting or jerking off. Because it makes me laugh at you.

Last edited:
c2c is great.. it adds to the experience. If you are going to do c2c members, don't do these. Please just show me your dick and how horny you are. I don't want to look at the dumb faces you make while you stroke or just awful angles where I can't if you are crafting or jerking off. Because it makes me laugh at you.

Omg this is hilarious in how accurate it is. This is SO many of the cams that I open.

Honestly c2c can do either, it depends what's on the other side.
If it's just a guy doing his thing on cam it can be helpful (especially with dirty talk) to be able to determine how quickly things are progressing and when to encourage completion.
If I open it and it's a useless angle or the guy is trying to get creative or otherwise being a nincompoop it can be a hindrance. I once had a guy carefully position his cam behind him and then slowly hump the air while peering back at me over his shoulder. It was the weirdest thing and all I could focus on was trying not to laugh.

Omg this is hilarious in how accurate it is. This is SO many of the cams that I open.

Honestly c2c can do either, it depends what's on the other side.
If it's just a guy doing his thing on cam it can be helpful (especially with dirty talk) to be able to determine how quickly things are progressing and when to encourage completion.
If I open it and it's a useless angle or the guy is trying to get creative or otherwise being a nincompoop it can be a hindrance. I once had a guy carefully position his cam behind him and then slowly hump the air while peering back at me over his shoulder. It was the weirdest thing and all I could focus on was trying not to laugh.

Don't forget the classic "stick your face near the cam and pretend to lick it"!

To me it usually takes away. especially because its usually accompanied with questions like. "Do you see me bb?" "Do you like my dick?" "Is this the biggest you have seen?" my face is to honest for those questions im smiling and saying yes but I know my eyes are screaming no. Also when I am clearly busy and I am being typed to "can I cum yet?" "bb you there?" "Are you still watching?" im kinda covered in honey and riding this toy extra hard to make my tits bounce can't type please stop. I can see you. Cum when you want. This isn't meant to sound mean at all. its just kind of an example why I charge.

• Funny!
I think cam2cam is best when it's in a private show. Anytime I was on a token site in free chat and someone wanted me to open their cam after a tip they almost always directed me in my performance or distracted me from the whole room. As a streamate model now I like it because I like seeing reactions or knowing when they cum. Some guys are so cute waving at the camera excitedly XD

Don't forget the classic "stick your face near the cam and pretend to lick it"!

99.9% of models I've spoken to agree - there is NO faster way to dry up a vagina than doing that. Instant desert pussy.

I enjoy cam 2 cam and seeing all the different sizes and shapes of male genitalia.....that's the perv in me.....however.... I hate c2c when the guy has a mic and then I hear myself echo in the background....nothing is more annoying than that. So when theirs an echo its hindering, but when its just a guy doing his thing its just a plus.

I enjoy cam 2 cam and seeing all the different sizes and shapes of male genitalia.....that's the perv in me.....however.... I hate c2c when the guy has a mic and then I hear myself echo in the background....nothing is more annoying than that. So when theirs an echo its hindering, but when its just a guy doing his thing its just a plus.
luckily on SM you can mute them. if they really want to talk, they need headphones.

Also another cam2cam tip for any guys reading this:

If you want a girl to turn your sound on make sure there's no crazy loud music or feedback--playing music directly from your computer distorts sound and makes it reaaaally obnoxious hence why a lot of models use separate speakers. I've had members get frustrated when I couldn't hear everything they asked me to do but they had music blasting and wouldn't turn it off.

Also another cam2cam tip for any guys reading this:

If you want a girl to turn your sound on make sure there's no crazy loud music or feedback--playing music directly from your computer distorts sound and makes it reaaaally obnoxious hence why a lot of models use separate speakers. I've had members get frustrated when I couldn't hear everything they asked me to do but they had music blasting and wouldn't turn it off.

I used to have a guy who would turn on his cam with the TV blaring, then wonder why I muted him..

• Funny!
I think it's helped with me. When I reject c2c the guy leaves. I'm on SM so when I have c2c there are usually others in the premium chat. If you use phrases like 'oh yeah' when they first turn it on or
something thats not spefic, the others in the room wont feel as left out :)

EDIT - i should note I dont show my face on SM, so I dont have to awkwardly look at the camera and pretend I'm impressed or not grossed out by someone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.