AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

does cb allow green screens?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they do but you'd have to double check with support to make sure you're not violating any rules. I know I've seen models use green screens before to make it look like they're in a classroom or on a beach somewhere. And then there are the models who take it one step further and animate themselves. But again, I'd double check with support before doing anything.

Reactions: romanholiday
Upvote 0
You can use a green-screen. However, remember that there are some restrictions around the place of streaming, such as public places.
Also, remember that if you're going to use a green-screen video, there shouldn't be people visible that are not added to your account as models.

With these two, you're safe. You can have a background with a garden, for example, but if you want to have anything that will look like a public place (even on the green screen and without people), it will be safer to ask the support via email first.

Upvote 0
You can use a green-screen. However, remember that there are some restrictions around the place of streaming, such as public places.
Also, remember that if you're going to use a green-screen video, there shouldn't be people visible that are not added to your account as models.

With these two, you're safe. You can have a background with a garden, for example, but if you want to have anything that will look like a public place (even on the green screen and without people), it will be safer to ask the support via email first.
Please refrain from making sure-fire assessments like this if you are not a representative of chaturbate.com.

Upvote 0
does it allow green screens? and is there a way to do it with split cam?

Many of models who use our software splitcam, use chromakey feature in charturbate and other sites.
I saw many of them in Halloween they changed the background with some scary picture :)

I have not heard about any restrictions or penalties from CB, but I also think that it is better to ask their support to be sure.

In SplitCam you can add ChromaKey by go to Media Layers , choose your WebCam and click on 3 dots near your webcam there in menu you can see ChromaKey feature, just adв and configure it.

Reactions: romanholiday
Upvote 0
I've seen a fairly popular model (80,000+ followers) on Chaturbate use one and even put up backgrounds of public places (though with no other people visible).

Maybe @punker barbie can clarify.
Green screens may be allowed, but all site terms must still be complied with. If you have specific questions, please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com.

Reactions: SplitCam
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.