AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does circumcision makes intercourse less pleasurable for women?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Does Circumcision Makes Intercourse Less Pleasurable for Women?

• Yes

• No

• Other...comment in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
Saw this throught provoking video!

What is your experience? Does circumcision makes intercourse less pleasurable for women?

I've enjoyed circumcised penii more than uncircumcised ones in my experiences. Extra skin is cumbersome in my opinion.

I've been with both, and experienced good and bad penis owners on both sides. As long as everything is clean and owner of said penis knows wtf he's doing, then it shouldn't be a problem. If it's uncut, clean, and owner of said penis knows wtf he's doing then it doesn't feel much different internally than a cut one.

Edit: Ok the only issues I can remember having with uncut is that if you have extra taint like I do, shit can get painfully tangled. So if that was the determiner, I'd swing in favor of cut because I already had one too many stitches from ripping V to A from an uncut guy. Ouch...... I'm going to go selfy my vag scars on snapchat now. Lol!

Last edited:
Dealt with both types, and I agree with @Rose. I can't feel much of a difference internally, there's just a bit of a technique difference for handjobs. I always thought the "sex is more pleasurable" argument was more for the guy's side, as far as sensitivity goes.

That made me want to watch The Road to Wellville again.

And yes I'm one of those awful women who think circumcised dick looks more attractive than uncut. I don't like the look of foreskin.
Yeah, I think all of us humans are conditioned to favor the appearance of some things more than certain variations. :) Personally, I think all dicks look weird. Ha!

For that reason and perhaps others, I don't enjoy b/g videos. However, I was watching a Hungarian model the other day on SM...with her male partner... he was uncut but you really had to look carefully to notice... fully erect, the foreskin on many men apparently becomes stretched out to the extent that it looks just like a cut penis.

I haven't ever felt any negatives from uncut cock (been with both), but I feel it depends on how the guy is in bed too. Supposedly guys who aren't circumcised tend to be extra-sensitive, and it seemed like that was the case when I was with one...but not sure how true that is for everyone.

Reactions: Nordling
I think all dicks look weird. Ha!
I mean, yeah that too, basically. I guess one is just less unattractive than the other to my taste.

Not that you meant to discuss dick sucking with me, but I'll also add this to the post: Sucking a dick with extra foreskin is a strange sensation to the mouth.I was always afraid I'd snag it with a tooth...

I am jewish and I think mutilating your babies is a barbaric thing to do. Penises have foreskin for a reason. I suspect it feels better for men to have foreskin than not to have it. How women feel about it is so so so secondary. Imagine if we were discussing female genital mutilation instead. Imagine asking "hey men, does it feel better to poke a mutilated girl?" Everyone would think you are a monster for spinning it like that.

And yes I'm one of those awful women who think circumcised dick looks more attractive than uncut. I don't like the look of foreskin.

You awful woman! I think it's funny that we're arguing about it, have been for most of world history - and yet the species has populated just fine.

Save the blades; the more to fight cancer.

I am a huge fan of natural AKA uncircumcised penis. I've only had a couple, vs. many cut men, and I'll never forget how much more natural those intact men felt. Don't get me wrong I still love circumsized cock and will ride it all day long but nature made things the way they are for a reason. I have experienced pain from the ridge of a circumsized penis more than once before. But with foreskin, it just glides so nicely. ..I'm trying not to get too graphic just thinking about it haha

I'd even go as far as to question the possibility of subconscious/repressed trauma from having your junk sliced up as an infant (or otherwise). It's just not right man.

And one more point I'd like to make....if women can figure out how to keep the folds of their labia clean, men can figure out how to keep his foreskin clean. That's all I can think about when people bring up the supposed hygiene issue. Besides, as much as men tend to jerk it in the shower, wouldn't that be cleansing without even trying?! Amirite!?

I gotta say uncut is really rad. I like the skin, allows more to work with, easier stroking, better lubrication etc etc.
And.. idk. It's how penises naturally are and I like that? I do not like the idea of forced circumcision at all.
But there isn't anything wrong with cut- other than the fact that so many men with cut penises never really had a say in the matter.

But there isn't anything wrong with cut- other than the fact that so many men with cut penises never really had a say in the matter.
That's my gripe as well. I understand why it's more dangerous for adults to have it done, but it's so unfair that they can't make the choice themselves. Personally, I'd be pretty furious if someone tried to modify my body without my permission. It's why I didn't make the call on my kiddo and refused to do anything in regards to it until he was walking.

My father had his circumcision done in his early 20's, my nephew had to have it done at 7. Obviously due to my father's experience I was done immediately after birth.
My mothers ex was uncut, she said as a result there was the occasional instance of thrush even though he was very strict on his hygiene, when I was asking her about circumcision.

Circumcision does lead to a few issues;
  • the corona of the penis head is the most sensitive being covered for the most part, but the tip is always rubbing on something so would be far less sensitive. I find the head swells more when erect than it seems to in those who aren't, perhaps to compensate. This would obviously change the sex style between cut and uncut.
  • behind the corona skin can be very tight when erect, an overdone circumcision painful (can even tear skin).
  • the ridge can make the penis thicker/ more fleshy even if smooth in the middle of the shaft, creating troubles with fit, but awesome should a partner want to apply pressure there.
So there tend to be some tender spots and more tough spots.

Personally the sex part has been fine, but have had a few problems with fit. I would have rather have been uncut due a few times being badly chaffed on the tip of the penis, and have had a few instances of pain due to over-excitement.
I do think the uncut guys have more fun and are probably better at sex. There will be certain types of things one can do that the other cannot, I guess if the option is there women should try both.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MissBlaire
And one more point I'd like to make....if women can figure out how to keep the folds of their labia clean, men can figure out how to keep his foreskin clean. That's all I can think about when people bring up the supposed hygiene issue. Besides, as much as men tend to jerk it in the shower, wouldn't that be cleansing without even trying?! Amirite!?
This reminded me of a joke.
A guy gets busted jerking off in the shower by his wife, so he tells her " Hey, it's MY dick and I can wash it as fast as I want!!! "

Some of the best sex that I've ever had in my life was with uncircumcised peni. However, I can't say, "Hell yes, having a foreskin makes sex way more pleasurable." There's no way to compare the two, unless I had sex with an uncut dick, then he got cut, then we had sex again. Otherwise, we're just comparing lovers and their sexual prowess. Every lover has a different style and skillset. The question is moot unless you can find someone who has had sex with someone before and after being cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.