AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does it bother you if a member dosent know how to have a conversation with you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think having good communication and being able to communicate what it is you are looking for will make for a better show in general but not being able to do so doesn't necessarily bother me. Its my job to figure out what it is you want and how to make you the happiest customer possible and honestly you're paying me per min to do that.

It's not about doesn't know, conversation is a member's choice once billing begins. We aren't the entertainers. The better question is do models know how to draw out good conversation from a member in a pvt without a member feeling like it's delaying?

To be frank once a model agrees to the content of the exclusive, unsolicited conversation generally viewed as time wasting. If a model WANTED conversation they have more than enough time to do that in free chat.

To be frank once a model agrees to the content of the exclusive, unsolicited conversation generally viewed as time wasting. If a model WANTED conversation they have more than enough time to do that in free chat.

Depending on what the exclusive is I always try to get more details once it starts. I don't waste a lot of time in free chat getting 100% of the details, my room is fairly busy and if you wait to long somebody else will take me prem/exclusive before you can even tell me what you are looking for. As far as conversation in free chat....its really depends on where that conversation goes...I have no problems with small talk in free chat but as soon as it starts moving in a sexual/fetishy/fantasy type of way its time to take it exclusive to finish.

Most of the time guys will take me exclusive without discussing what they want to do first. And I've had a few guys be silent or speak very little while I just got naked and started performing haha.

I don't mind if someone has a hard time communicating-I can be a patient person and can work well with no direction from the member but I do want to give the member the exact show they want or know beforehand if it's even something I offer (I.E: Like guys not asking and taking me exclusive wanting an anal show).

As for in the show-After all, it isn't the members job to entertain me/give me a good conversation. Even just simple statements of what you want done in the show can go a long way and I can work off of that. I like to feel like I'm making a member as happy as I possibly can and communicating even minimally can help that.

This is really contingent upon what kind of private you're trying to do.

1) If you pretty much just want a model to enjoy/pleasure herself, conversation isn't really important.
2) If you have really specific desires, you should be able to communicate those fully and be able to clarify so she can give you the best show possible.
3) If the private is a chatty one (dirty talk / roleplay / even just plain old talking about life) then yeah, it could be a bit of an issue.

In any of these situations it can be helpful to tell the model that you're not great at talking back and forth. You can even use the excuse that your hands are otherwise occupied, if you prefer.

In any case, "bother" seems to be the key word here. I'd only be "bothered" by a lack of conversational skills if it caused the private to come to an untimely end.

(Really, unless I'm doing a "hey let's catch up and talk about our lives" private, I'm unsure how the "not knowing how to have a conversation" comes into play.)

i try to be clear in my room topic what i offer in premium vs exclusive. so i suppose they can take me to the appropriate show type and simply request what they want right when the show starts. i don't mind it but i prefer getting as many details prior the show, so i don't feel like i'm wasting anyone's time or money. what i don't like is the constant questions. once i get the jist of what a custy wants, i invite them to take me to exclusive when ever they are ready. i have people who constantly lead with the promise of an exclusive only to try to lead the conversation to free dirty talk. so im fairly short with my responses when it comes to exclusives. i don't believe anyone is taking me to exclusive until they actually do it.

I do very fetish-heavy shows where I am talking 90% of the time. The most conversation I typically get back is "mmmmmmm so hot" in a tease or fetish show, and "Yes Mistress" in a Domme show. Some regulars are more interactive, which gives me more details to play off of and helps me to customize their show to them, but I don't necessarily need that. I shoot clips often enough that I'm perfectly comfortable talking to a camera with no feedback.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
I will remember a member if he is a little bit charming and not just "fuck pussy bb" but conversational finesse is not needed. Just remembering to say "thnx bb" at the end goes a long way, too!

As long as you can communicate what you actually want to see in the show, there isn't any problem in not being able to carry on a conversation.
There are some shows that are best with some back and forth, though. Roleplays for instance, are a two person activity. It's very hard to give a good performance when a guy asks for "roleplay" but he really expects a one person improv performance.
Dirty talk is also best with some dialogue because there's only so much you can say without any input from the other party. It can be done but it's always generic and repetitive in that case.

I think that as long as you say hello and goodbye and thankyou, I don't have a problem. But I prefer at least some type of feedback,especially if you like dirty talk, or want a roleplay. I think that helps you get a show you will enjoy. But if you want to sit back and relax then that is fine too! Just be polite, and if I do ask you a question, try to answer it because I am asking you what you like so I know what type of show to do, but thats it.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.