AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

does the cam2cam feature require age verification to use?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2023
hey y'all, new cam model on chaturbate here, learning all the laws of the land.

Q: do viewers of your cam show need to be age verified to use the cam2cam feature?

Context: i had an amazing idea for a "cam2cam gangbang" show where as viewers share their cam with me, i add their cam to my own show using OBS, to surround myself with my viewers cams jerking their dicks or flicking their clits to produce the effect of a video gangbang! amazingly sexy and clever, right?

Problem: all performers on the show have to be age verified to perform with me, so could i get away with adding viewer cam2cams to my stream without getting very banned?

Solution

Q: do viewers of your cam show need to be age verified to use the cam2cam feature?

Context: i had an amazing idea for a "cam2cam gangbang" show where as viewers share their cam with me, i add their cam to my own show using OBS, to surround myself with my viewers cams jerking their dicks or flicking their clits to produce the effect of a video gangbang! amazingly sexy and clever, right?

Problem: all performers on the show have to be age verified to perform with me, so could i get away with adding viewer cam2cams to my stream without getting very banned?
A: No, CB members do not need to be age verified to use the "Cam To Cam" feature (they only have...

No.

You will be banned if you show others that are not age verified.. They also would need to be added as guest accounts on your account and you added as guest model on their age verified accounts for you to be able to show their cams on your broadcast

No age verification needed for C2C as far as I know but users do need to have tokens for it to work so I am guessing that CB goes by that

Reactions: Yep_Nope_Maybe
Upvote 0

A: No, CB members do not need to be age verified to use the "Cam To Cam" feature (they only have to have had access to a payment method to purchase tokens a minimum of one-time -- and can initiate a request even if they currently have a 0 token balance).

Further, buying tokens does not equate with CB's age-verification process for the purpose of appearing on a token-accepting broadcaster's cam.

More information: support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048401672-Camming-with-Friends

Upvote 1
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.