AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Doggie Style...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mah doggy :-D

3482A5AF-8F6E-433B-ABAE-6871B8FF3351-655-0000007C6B4C9511_zpse49feab2.jpg

D9E53861-4476-44E3-A8FD-978D73B0C83D-655-0000007C895F4E21_zpsfe0fa8ef.jpg

2AE9BD9D-90BE-42B4-9B4D-50E7F3842124-655-0000007DFBAB2D35_zps6cf9f395.jpg

@mynameisbob that smile in the second picture is to die for!!!!

Edit: Day 1 and they're both still determined to stay RIGHT NEXT to me. :lol: My guess is this is how they're going to behave for the next 10 weeks.
tumblr_mic5c7StSc1rarvp3o1_500.jpg

Chewy n' me

Attachments

• chewynme.jpg
    chewynme.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 496
EasyBakeBabyOven said:

It's the same smile she has when she's done poos on the floor and she's sitting next to it like it's some kind of art display, inviting you to admire it :?

mynameisbob84 said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:

It's the same smile she has when she's done poos on the floor and she's sitting next to it like it's some kind of art display, inviting you to admire it :?
My boy is the same way! :lol: It's so gross and he knows better, but he always gets excited and acts like he did the best thing ever.... I always end up torn between frustration, disappointment and trying to hold back laughter because he just looks like a big goofball when he does it.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Mein Hund!

but seriously i made 15 tokens that day, he made 15 more than i ever have (unless you count the wonder woman costume and custard show i did in the lounge)

Attachments

• 266-441-749-789-1023114.jpg
    266-441-749-789-1023114.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 434
  • 377-206-906-402-2772823.jpg
    377-206-906-402-2772823.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 434
Eeeeee I get to post here now! Meet Pixie! I adopted her yesterday from the shelter and she is AMAZING!

Her first Petco trip!

Attachments

• 17498_540303449334493_1955960033_n.jpg
    17498_540303449334493_1955960033_n.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 387
  • photo (21).JPG
    photo (21).JPG
    293.7 KB · Views: 387
Pixie!...WHAT A SWEET FACE!!! A constant smile! lol

All brindley and fuzzy ...smoooshy woooshy face!

AHEM... I mean ...nice looking dog. JJ... Ahem

God that's embarrassing that I turn to Mushy McMusherton around the little fuzzies.

She's sitting here pretending to not watch me eat my oatmeal. Every time I look at her she looks at the ceiling! :lol:

She's too cute JJ!!!!! I just want to give her the biggest hug. :dance: I really hope you post more pictures of her at home and happy with you. That smile is just absolutely to die for!

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Okay so I have seen here that we some Pitti's lovers in the house :)
Rose has the wild and crazy Sammy who is just a giggle but must drive Mom crazy sometimes.
(I am still laffing about Sammy going Superman out the window, thank god no one got seriously hurt including Mom)

J.J. has the ever smiling Pixie...I am...jealous J.J. Pixies witty bitty smoosh woosy...NOPE I got to stop it.

Okay where I live Pits have gotten a REAL bad name, so much in fact they enacted that no more Pit's are allowed..no breeding, no selling all that. In fact its like they want to get rid of the line of these dawgs.
The media shows who owns pit's and they never show families or anything like that. Its always the tough looking guys or gang bangers or w/e.

So here is a little tale of a big bad pit and its nasty owner...
There was this little mix who recovered from cancer, was found to be sick with Anemia, she wasn't going to recover and her time was limited. Her owner of course loved her and was willing to try just about anything.
So the vet decided that to save "Sissy" the little muttsarella, that she was going to get a blood transfusion.

Calls were made, reaching out to other vet's, the whole bit. Things were starting to look "ungood" for Little Sissy.

THEN stepped up "SANDY the Pitbull" and her Dad. Sandy put on her little Hero Cape and swooped in.
No charges, no money accepted, Sandy gave her blood with out any problems.
Sammy got her transfusion she is now recovering and full on tail wagging.
I know this is only one story but and it might be a wordy but I had to post it up here.

Oh Here is Sammy and Sandy furry buddies forever :)

Attachments

• pitbullsavior.jpg
    pitbullsavior.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 333
EdgarAllenWhoa said:
Okay so I have seen here that we some Pitti's lovers in the house :)
Rose has the wild and crazy Sammy who is just a giggle but must drive Mom crazy sometimes.
(I am still laffing about Sammy going Superman out the window, thank god no one got seriously hurt including Mom)
Sammy's not a pit. :) Sadie is. Sammy's the youngest at 1 years old and he's a lab/bear dog mix. Sadie just turned 5 on Valentine's Day and is a pit mix, though we aren't sure what the mix is. Sammy is EXTREMELY high energy, even more protective and drives me nuts ALWAYS; not just sometimes, lol. Sadie is really calm, lazy and laid back. You can tell that Sammy is BJ's dog and Sadie is mine, lol.

Sadie is on the right in pink and doing her standard "grumpy pit bull" face. Sammy is on the left and is "on guard" for anyone who might come after Mommy without his permission.
550953_402404713161772_1979578009_n.jpg

Who said pit bulls can't smile? :)
540083_402404676495109_799585558_n.jpg

Something about lab mixes, I'm convinced they're all born knowing how to smile.
547108_347192282016349_962980824_n.jpg

Jobs4Adults.com said:
indeed, lots of webcam models have cats and dogs.....

Sweet pictures, although when I read the title, I was thinking to something else........

:)

If it were what you were thinking of, Amber would've probably moved it to the "sexy stuff" section. But we already have a butts thread there...

JordanBlack said:
My sister's doggy, he's a Maremma Sheepdog

1 month old
tYjLLVR.jpg

4 months old
0qP7W9m.jpg

2 years old with his "sister", Xenia
VW59WCs.jpg

(mind the fucked up Xmas tree, it was April, and no one bothered throwing it out)

havent i seen you in that outfit before jo? :?

Reactions: JordanBlack
Apparently he knows how to unmake a bed! Lol. You can barely see him, but here's my trouble maker, Sammy. I wanted to be mad at him because the bed was nicely made before he pulled the covers off so neatly, but it was just too funny so all I could do was sit on the floor and laugh at him. Poor thing was so confused!
BGlrbs5CUAAbfs7.jpg

My mother's furry beasts. They both think they're the baddest out there and aren't afraid of anything until my Sadie and Sammy come to visit and then they either try to attack or hide in their beds, lol (we've never let them get close enough to harm each other and play dates are always 100% supervised). Got to spend some quality time with them last week and they gave me lots of smiles for my camera. :mrgreen:

I got quite a few laughs every time her yorkie would bark like she was a great dane. She sounds like a squeaky toy. Lol!
23894_402408926494684_147941315_n.jpg

this is possibly my Favorite thread EVER. IminlovewithallyourcaninecompanionsyesIam

I've got 3... The oldest, a Dachshund (5yrs) he's my OG pup-child, my #1 little man. His name is Buddie or Bud-E

Bud "The Lowrider" E, Lounging in the sun with my mom's pups (Brie "The Little Cheese" chihuahua/Pug, & Sparky... "The Boston Terrorist"):
uqyPCJml.jpg

Waiting for food with his sister:

p2VV4Ill.jpg

He can remember, on occasion, being bigger than her at one point in time:

NZqqYUbl.jpg

His sister is a pitt-mix Kola, shes two... I love her shes my princess yes she is. She was terribly sick when we got her from the shelter... she had distemper & parvo. I think she might be Pitbull/Lab mix, she has webbed toes & LOVES to fetch, but ONLY out of the water. On land she doesn't care, but she cannot see a body of water without winding up entirely.. in it.

After she came home from her week in the puppy hospital:

VUgU4CUl.jpg

Being her usual princess self

4EZe0ITl.jpg
vYWoplCl.jpg
SRXCgovl.jpg

Waiting for Papa to come home

6vRiml.jpg
M707Ks0l.jpg

The newest addition to my puppy family is Ghost. He is 1-2yrs old. He was discovered on the streets in November (with his balls) with another un-neutered Staffie, (THANK THE DOG WE FOUND THAT ONES PARENTS). I tried to find his family, but I think he lived in a mechanics yard or a junk yard or something... he was filthy, covered in grease (I had to scrub his neck... his skin was black) and treats everyone like they're zombies out to eat my brains... and he must stop them. He's my current biggest liability :( but he would probably be a dead dog otherwise? I love him, and he is becoming a very good boy indeed.
He is very sweet & cuddly, very handshy (especially of men) and hates tweakers for some reason, and passionately.

On the bed:

1ONdAlDl.jpg

Wearing Papa's crocs:

CmNzihXl.jpg

Cuddling with the Kitteh

Ep0BZe7l.jpg

& Thats All for now, Folks! Thank you for all the adorable puppy pics I LOVE them!

@Blaire
I just had a suggestion about Ghost if you don't mind. Have you looked into any "Working dogs" obedience groups? As a shepherd his drive to have a job can be incredibly strong. They are protectors by nature and if they aren't given a structured job they will sometimes take it into their own paws to create one, and that can be no bueno.

I'm looking at a group right now to help my Pixie work well around other dogs and they are actually not too spendy but can save him and you a lot of anxiety and stress.
:-D I'm happy he found such a sweet person to give him a home!

Status
Not open for further replies.