AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Doggie Style...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a nice smile from this one.

Sz2Ue.jpg

Took this pic for my blog and after adding the watermark I realized my dog Sabboth was in it totally looking sad....
Must be jealous of my awesome new dress :lol:

05wNH.jpg

CurvyOlive said:
My dog and I are matching
2ihkr9v.jpg

Look up "Rad" in the dictionary and you will see this pic :lol:

I have two Dachshunds who both have displayed a very interesting behavioral characteristics. They play a game mostly with themselves, that involves them taking some risk while playing that potentially could end their play. Let me explain. Oscar, has not done this since we moved the file cabinet out of the room, but it was a game piece. He would get his ball and start playing with it a few feet away from the file cabinet. Sooner or later it would roll under the cabinet and he would bug the he'll out of anyone around to get it for him. He got to be such a pain that we stuffed towels around the bottom. At some point the towels had been removed and I was in the office. I watch as Oscar would line up next to the cabinet, and then start batting the ball toward the cabinet and race to stop it before it rolled under. He did this as many times as I would retrieve it him. Sometimes batting it with his paw, sometimes tossing from his mouth. Always making a valiant effort to stop it before it rolled under. Sometimes he would do this 20-30Times before losing it.

I thought this very uncommon play, but Frankie now does something very much the same. She is so short that it is almost impossible for her to jump from the slick hard floors up onto the couch. She can do it about half the time, and will get up by herself, but has no chance with a toy in her mouth. Well she will play with the toy right at the edge of the couch, or bed, shaking it all around until she drops it off the side. She then, will jump down and stand next to the toy and mumble growl until you pick her and hertoy up. Or, more often now that she knows we know the game, she will drop it over the side, and lay down wither head hanging over the edge and look atthe toy and growl until you pick it up.

What seems odd to me, is both Oscar, and Frankie appear to not want to lose the ball/toy. It is not as straight forward as you retrieve it they lose/drop it. The danger of playing risky play is part of the game. It sort of fascinates me, so I thought I would share.

Yup....Sammy is suicidal. He launched himself OFF THE ROOF from our second story balcony and landed on BJ. BJ almost dislocated his shoulder, but he's ok. I had to chase after Sammy barefoot on the very sharp cobblestone sidewalk to catch him because after BJ caught him, he ran.....My feet are bruised and have a couple scrapes but they're ok. Luckily Sadie hid under the bush the whole time and didn't move until I had Sammy inside so I could coax her out of the bush and get her inside too.

I should be glad that Sammy didn't get far, is completely unhurt and Sadie didn't run away too. But that would make my day too easy...Sammy thought it would be funny to poop on the floor and then try to eat a fridge magnet after I got BJ, him and Sadie inside.

I'm officially done with today. Anyone want a free bear dog puppy? :lol:
tumblr_mcd7wfjZIp1rarvp3o1_500.jpg

blackxrose said:
Yup....Sammy is suicidal. He launched himself OFF THE ROOF from our second story balcony and landed on BJ. BJ almost dislocated his shoulder, but he's ok. I had to chase after Sammy barefoot on the very sharp cobblestone sidewalk to catch him because after BJ caught him, he ran.....My feet are bruised and have a couple scrapes but they're ok. Luckily Sadie hid under the bush the whole time and didn't move until I had Sammy inside so I could coax her out of the bush and get her inside too.

I should be glad that Sammy didn't get far, is completely unhurt and Sadie didn't run away too. But that would make my day too easy...Sammy thought it would be funny to poop on the floor and then try to eat a fridge magnet after I got BJ, him and Sadie inside.

I'm officially done with today. Anyone want a free bear dog puppy? :lol:
tumblr_mcd7wfjZIp1rarvp3o1_500.jpg

Oh, gosh! That must have been scary. I'm glad he's OK.

He's still well enough to troll his mama and poop on the floor. :lol: Too cute.

Reactions: Rose
People often accuse NASA of hating monkeys, because they always shot them into space. That is not true though, they actually hated all cute animals.

JUw68.jpg

Reactions: JJasione
Happy Halloween. :mrgreen:
tumblr_mcrxpraoam1rarvp3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcrxstWY1T1rarvp3o1_500.jpg

They glow in the dark for safety! :dance:

My babies missed me so much they're now refusing to leave the bed or my bedroom. :lol: They're taking turns with who gets to sit closest to me and who guards the edge of the bed near the door. I guess they weren't too happy about Mommy being gone for Sadie's birthday and not being home for a whole week. Poor things!

I'm taking bets on how long everyone thinks they can keep this up. :lol:
BDL4cXkCUAAVo_c.jpg

This is Timmy ...he is my new hero :)

He is part mini Doberman and part wild rabbit and all fun.

This may surprise some but he can hear the word "snack" whispered at 100 feet away..then he comes gives that face and sits quietly :)

Attachments

• timmy2.jpg
    timmy2.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.