AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Doing something different

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I boils down to a conflict of interest.
TBH "conflict of interest" is putting it mildly... Those were just a few examples off the top of my head, but there are tons of ways one could abuse that system...

... I only wanted to give back to the industry, not take anything away from AmberCutie.

That is an admirable sentiment, sir! May I suggest then that you simply $$how your appreciation to Ms. Amber given that she has built and manages a community such as you described and has honestly made the world a better place for it?
:)

Reactions: Lexi_Summers
I read some of the blogs you posted and OH MAN.
1.) very difficult to read, disorganised and poorly presented
2.) you quite literally collected advice from here, reworded it really poorly and posted it there
3.) the blogs are a mess, full of repetitive things and also some very poor advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, reading more of it, please, PLEASE delete the blogs! The things in your blogs are crazy! I hope no new model looks at that because OMFG

I am truly not surprised at your assessment, Lexi. Aside from the whole idea in the OP being derp and clearly missing the irony of vaperware advertising a model portal in a well-established model portal community actually started by a model, I question the intention. Sugar Bounce is Yet Another Crypto Promotion Scheme with adult entertainment as a story line.

I read some of your blogs and I'm sorry to say, but they're all very cringeworthy. It seems you just copied stuff you found here and elsewhere and posted them on your site. Have you ever visited a model yourself at all? Your ideas are all so incredible generic.
Your tips for members for example: Ask her about her interests, Don't demand things, respect her. Ofcourse that's all fine. Coincidentally I'm working on a tips for members topic and things that should be included are "don't abuse your pm privileges', 'say hello when you come in', 'don't start a conversations about the weather during a cumshow' etc, etc, etc. Things that (new) members often ignore or don't understand. Things that actually help both parties.
I'd better not go into the tips for models blogs cause that's not my expertise, but it's pretty much the same level of generic.

Look I see what you're trying to do here. You have some interest in the world of cammodels, you have knowledge of advanced website building and even got a sponsor, so that's why you started this. But this is helping no-one. If you have ideas that can help, leave them here and stop wasting your time.
Hey I may be wrong and in 5 years your site is the biggest resource for cammodels in the world and I look like an ass for writing this. But for now, I just don't see it happening.

But this is helping no-one.
Except the site he's running SEO for lol. Gotta get those searchable keywords and whatnot.

MOST other cam model forums and blogs feign interest in actually helping other cam models in order to sell ad space and post affiliate links to sites/products. If this guy thinks he's the first to come here and yoink info to share on his page he's silly. ACF has been up and running since 2010. This ain't my first rodeo with moochers :D

PS: I took the courtesy of removing any direct links to the site, so please ensure you don't post any more going forward.

I just went over there out of curiosity and I'm almost sorry I did. The blog posts I read are just tripe and written in a patronising tone. I felt it was insulting, really, and I'm not even a model.

Reactions: Lexi_Summers
i couldnt make it past the poor image resolution of a clearly stock image on the main page to know OP has no idea what he is doing and is trying to get a piece of that camming pie.
cam3jpg.png
{stock image source}

listen dude, if you want to make money in this industry, maybe try looking into affilate marketing with actual camsites like crackrevenue or cambuilder. you wanna help cammodels and make coin? send us traffic that we can convert into sales. use your seo "skills" that way instead of trying to hustle us with poorly regurgitated information that we gave.

Was never my intent whatsoever to gain information from anyone nor put down anything or anyone. Can use fake names etc. to join. Can use links pretty much anywhere on the site. Can hide all your content or enable only friends to see it. Can delete all your content and profile at anytime. Can create private groups or make them public for your own topics which include a group forum. I said it wasn't finished and still isn't. It is only live. Only info retained through cookies are directed at spammers. Privacy has been stressed within the programming. All options have been enabled for that goal. I am sorry if you think there is anything more than what it is. The only thing that would ever be deleted would be not allowed adult content. I feel misjudged. My intent was to help in some way those that work in this industry. I chose a way and I am trying. If it is a conflict here I apologize, wasn't what I meant to happen that way. Is not making money for me, never was.

Last edited:
Regarding the free marketing their getting, I forgot to mention a few things... this will help rank them higher with search engine's (eg: google) algorithms, because when people search for something on search engines that is found on the forum, guess what site will come right under the forum? If you guessed 'the sugar bounce cam site', then you guessed right. So basically, every time someone will write something on that forum and it's gonna get indexed by google and other search engines, it will help the main cam site get more visibility on those search engines - and all of this for free :) that's why they used the same name in the URL, but just changed the domain. This is what's called SEO and, usually, companies pay a lot of money to have this done. But in this case, having that forum, a lot of the SEO is done for free, by the people that will be writing there.
You have no clue about seo lol and you are wrong about search results. I am old and a lot hasn't changed although some has. What you describe is incorrect sorry .:blackeye:
:banhappy:

i couldnt make it past the poor image resolution of a clearly stock image on the main page to know OP has no idea what he is doing and is trying to get a piece of that camming pie.
View attachment 93486
{stock image source}

listen dude, if you want to make money in this industry, maybe try looking into affilate marketing with actual camsites like crackrevenue or cambuilder. you wanna help cammodels and make coin? send us traffic that we can convert into sales. use your seo "skills" that way instead of trying to hustle us with poorly regurgitated information that we gave.
Not about money. Was something I wanted to do. The poor image was on purpose. It keeps the models privacy as it should.

Last edited:
Not about money. Was something I wanted to do. The poor image was on purpose. It keeps the models privacy as it should.
i'd have more respect for you if it was and dumb excuse. if that poor image was on purpose, there are so many other stock images that are industry related which hides their face.

you are a total kool ray.

you wanna help? create an affiliate and use your SEO skills that way. that will help models. plus earn some cash for your work.

Reactions: Lilly_____
You're involved in trying to promote a crypto scheme and dredging for suckers. Maybe you even got sucked in yourself by the original promoters with the lure of easy money.

Nothing for nothing.

Your evaluation of my site I disagree with but is ok. My only goal was to make something to help models. Yes it is different. You can have a activity feed, you can follow, you have a messenger for connections. you can make a group private or public. What did I miss?
And that is your first mistake. Organisations spend hundreds of thousands annually on collecting feedback from their users and acting upon it to make their sites better. You've been given that feedback for free and all you can say is that you disagree. I mean, I find it a bit disingenuous to advertise your site here in the first place (given that this site already does what your site aims to do) but if you are going to advertise it here then at least listen to the feedback. The people here are your target audience after all.

What I do personally is quite different from any organisation .. I don't collect data there are no cookies there from my site .. Check it.

You're involved in trying to promote a crypto scheme and dredging for suckers. Maybe you even got sucked in yourself by the original promoters with the lure of easy money.

Nothing for nothing.
It can be seen as a scheme but it is what it is, cryptocurrency which is doing ok for what it is and people are making money using it?

None of this has much to do with a website I built for a cam model social community website. Yes it links to the other websites but my heart was in the right place.

Much like cam models I have to do my job even when it isn't my favorite thing to do. I do seo and build websites.

I only want to settle this. I don't need a link or anything seo related. I probably should not have gave a preview. My heart was and is in the right place and it still is. I wanted a way to help the models and that site can help I believe. If not then I made a mistake.

What I do personally is quite different from any organisation .. I don't collect data there are no cookies there from my site .. Check it.
It's not different. You've done exactly the same thing. You came here asking for feedback. The only differences are that 1. You aren't paying people for their time helping you and 2. When they give you feedback, you ignore it. What's the point of asking?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Let me get this straight: This poor guy from the goodness of his heart just wants to help models and since he knows what's best for them, he decided to start a new cam site and goes to a community of models to share his brilliant idea.

Then he dropped that idea in favour of starting a community of models in the context of a partnership with a floundering ICO/cryptocurrency venture promotion with an adult entertainment theme and stagnant camsite. In the course of doing this, he goes to the existing community of models to announce that he is building a community of models with information from past posts for his blog content glomed from that original community of models.

And he is surprised and dismayed at the response by models to his altruistically motivated efforts and his obvious brilliance.

*sigh* I'm soo confused..

Last edited:
"Help the models"

We are not a charity. We don't need to be helped. So even if this wasn't a ponzi scheme it would still be condescending. We are not sitting here going "oh gosh if only someone would help us. We can't do this on our own"

"Help the models"

We are not a charity. We don't need to be helped. So even if this wasn't a ponzi scheme it would still be condescending. We are not sitting here going "oh gosh if only someone would help us. We can't do this on our own"
Must be why I haven't seen people on street corners holding signs "will cam for food".

Reactions: Schnauzevoll
Status
Not open for further replies.