AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Domination on cam: thoughts, tips, ideas?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adora_Red

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jul 17, 2015
MFC Username
AdoraRed
Hello, guys!
So I noticed something for the few times that I have been online on MFC. I got a certain number of guys, asking if I did domination, if I wanted slaves, etc. At first I didn't give it much thought but then I realized that this is something I will be willing to do (And I contemplated to the fact that maybe I give off this kind of vibe?). Only there's one little thing: I've never had the chance to explore this, so I don't know what to do.
I am a very honest person and I always let people know upfront what to expect ("I haven't done X or Y before, I'd love to try it! Hope I do it right and we have fun!"). If I mess up a sexy streptease and slip, I feel like I can just compensate by being funny/cute/adorable and turn it to my advantage.

But with domination, I don't think I can be like "Ok, so tell me how you would like me to dominate you" or "Oh, that was wrong but we will power through it with the power of smiling!". I feel like I have to be very confident and in control (I mean, that's kinda the point right?).

Models: Do you do this kind of thing? What exactly do you do? Do you discuss before with the member what is ok and what is not? What do you speak about while doing it? How much do you charge for it? Is it better to do it on Skype or Private show? Any information, maybe links to blogs, articles, threads, etc. will be greatly appreciated!

Members: Do you enjoy this kind of thing? What do you expect from the girl who is dominating you? Is there something specific you would like her to do/say? Is there something that, if missing, will disappoint you? And generally, what are your expectations?

Members: Do you enjoy this kind of thing? What do you expect from the girl who is dominating you? Is there something specific you would like her to do/say? Is there something that, if missing, will disappoint you? And generally, what are your expectations?

I do not enjoy it, but I always find it funny it funny to hear the stories of slaves who are always trying to boss their master around. Either I misunderstand the idea of this stuff or they do.

I do sensual domination. Basically I'm a care-taking domme, who enjoys giving pleasure and being watched. I have a few online slaves, and have never done Skype. Right now I only do videos, privates, and exclusives. I believe it's extremely important to discuss ahead of time no matter what you're doing.

Perhaps if you do videos, you could do customs for domination videos to get you used to doing domination through a script. There are many different types of domination, so you really just need to find what works for you.

As for privates/skypes/etc...make sure you understand exactly what they want beforehand. Perhaps say something like "Give me a description of what you'd like in the private, and if it's something I'll do then we can go."

You might want to check out this thread:

How to femdom

Models: Do you do this kind of thing? What exactly do you do? Do you discuss before with the member what is ok and what is not? What do you speak about while doing it? How much do you charge for it? Is it better to do it on Skype or Private show? Any information, maybe links to blogs, articles, threads, etc. will be greatly appreciated!

Do you do this kind of thing? Yes, I do!
What exactly do you do? A pretty wide array of things, financial domination, SPH, cuckolding, CBT, mind-fuck, and general snobbish rudeness towards the member.
Do you discuss before with the member what is ok and what is not? YES YES YES! With ALL kinds of play like this you HAVE to discuss ahead of time what is appropriate and inappropriate. Find his limits. For instance, with financial domination, have him set a budget for it. Say something like, "You're no fucking good to me broke, so you need to figure out exactly how much money you have after your bills are paid and you fucking give it all to me." For SPH, sometimes the guy just wants you to laugh and tease him, sometimes he wants you to be really fucking mean about it. To create the best possible scene for him, you HAVE to talk about it up front. Get his limits, his wants, his likes.
What do you speak about while doing it? That really depends on what it is. My finsub likes to stare at my legs while I talk about how he's so captivated by them that he doesn't even realize how much money is draining from his wallet. It just really really depends on the fetish. That's something you should discuss with him: the dialogue he expects you to use.
How much do you charge for it? This is all you. Charge what you feel your time is worth! We all charge from $4 a minute all the way up to $20+.
Is it better to do it on Skype or Private show? I'd avoid Skype unless you use a VPN to hide your real IP address.
Any information, maybe links to blogs, articles, threads, etc. will be greatly appreciated! Look up the Mistress Manual: Good Girl's Guide to Female Domination. It's on Amazon. It's an amazing read for this kind of thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.