AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dominatrix issues part 2.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2017
Caribbe
roseannne.wixsite.com
Twitter Username
@MissRoseAnnne
Have you noticed that many "submissive" boys get angry when you treat them as submissive? And with this I speak about servitude, or of at least setting guidelines, not of abuse or shouting or bad education or rip off, as for example, how you should refer to a dominatrix, what are her terms, your place in the agenda of the dominant woman, etc.... Once a guy on twitter said that what bothered him most about the dominatrix newbies was to believe that every man who looked for her was submissive. I just wondered Ohh friend, why look for a dominatrix if you're not submissive, and why get angry when she sees you and treats you like a submissive? Just go for vanilla and matter resolved! That actually happened in a TW forum of Mistress Eva and I still don't understand the attitude of many who call themselves submissive. Anyways.

There are also those "subs" who want to serve me, until they realize that must serve me, then, they don't like me anymore, but that is another matter. HAHAHAHAAH

I just want to know, how often does this happen? Because in my experience as an online dominatrix this happens very often... Are there really subs who get angry when a dominatrix treats them as subs? It's stupid if you think about it. It is as if this prospect of submissive, deep down, had such an enormous ego that he believes that any dominatrix, who earns money in that way, will stop behaving like that or be like that, just for him. It is really freaking, omg.

It's the same thing that happens in my chat room, when a guy enters my room and doesn't read my room topic, or my bio or my consent list and just comes in to tell me "take off your clothes and put a dildo and moan for me" I get just shocked, obviously they leave after two minutes of waiting to see that they will not get what they asked for, but there are others, a little more considerate and polite, who give themselves to the dialogue, "why you have not started doing what that I told you", and I answer "because I am supposed to give them the orders, not you to me", then, if they are still there (if they still are) they answer "I don't understand bb", and I say "search "dominatrix on google" Some have no idea that sexuality is out of the box, so they are really going to Google to look for what it means, and surprise! "I'm sorry I didn't know, I saw you so beautiful there that I just pressed the pvt button"... Thta's happens to me (not always exactly with the same words) at least 1 time every broacast. Contrary to what it seems, that is not a compliment to me, by the same stupid rule as always: Every woman with one foot into the adult industry is either sexually available or emotionally open to "me" because if not, is a newbie, is fake or not good... LOL!

So, does the same thing happen to you? Does exist that subs that don't like when they realize that are subs?

Status
Not open for further replies.