AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Don't Encourage Cam Whores / Favorite cartoon gifs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gregzon

Banhammered
Jul 31, 2014
It's bad enough that cam whores want to make money renting and selling their vaginas for profit, but it's just as bad that you losers out there tip them. I mean...get a fucking life. Some of you guys prefer to sit around on your fat asses and tip these whores, which only encourages these skanks to participate in their destructive lifestyle. Sure they are able to make some money, but at the same time they are kidding themselves into thinking they can be whores and not destroy their minds. Selling themselves for money and gifts destroys their minds because they know deep down inside they have to live with giving themselves away like cheap sluts in the exchange for profit.
They can't escape the damaging memories and that's why most of them are on some sort of psychiatric drug, weed or alcohol. A good example of this is the model GinnyPotter from MFC, who by the way was #1 on MFC last month. You also happens to be one of the biggest alcoholics on MFC. She drinks wine all day long during her shows. After a night of splurging on alcohol she comes on MFC sometimes with the biggest purple nose which is caused by the capillary veins breaking because of the excess alcohol in her system. She is a drunk. Those of you that tip this bitch should realize that you are just encouraging her destruction. She is from North Carolina. They have a history of making moonshine there, and she probably has a history of drunkard redneck moonshiners in her family.

Re: Don't Encourage Cam Whores

Move over, I got this! Favorite cartoon in gifs!

ilj1oB6.gif

wmKjUIL.gif

Re: Don't Encourage Cam Whores

Keeping thread alive for more favorite cartoon gifs! GO GO GO!

I always want to thank the OP in these threads because I want to thank AMBER for her title/post changes and text at the bottom, but like obviously don't want to thank the actual OP. :lol:

tumblr_mj6sc1ffxo1rl8njyo1_500.gif

tumblr_mqb1ep3ZxY1rxs1r1o1_400.gif

tumblr_n9jyh2wjzC1su9uo7o1_500.gif

tumblr_n1y3i0p5Jy1tujxubo1_500.gif

tumblr_n9jlubsF1r1qj4315o1_500.gif

What about adult cartoons?
XvvWx8e.gif

iZ9Kh6W.gif

BcA47ai.gif

RPu1N6T.gif

I_Love_You503 said:
Yeah, not a gif, not a cartoon, but I think we all need to see this:

Damn camwhores, stop trying to cybersex me.

That must be the harlot that Bono fell for!!!

Also, I damn near peed my pants at "yessssssss". The more things change, the more the stay the same, yo :p

bud9752 said:
Rose said:
What about adult cartoons?
XvvWx8e.gif

iZ9Kh6W.gif

BcA47ai.gif

RPu1N6T.gif

yessssssssssssss

:lol:
These would be from The Haunted World of El Superbeasto. Obviously the greatest movie in existence because it was filmed by the sexiest person alive, Rob Zombie. :thumbleft: :thumbleft:

Reactions: LadyNausicaa
Status
Not open for further replies.