AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Don't trust the the Bitch in apartment 23

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too :) I loved it at first, then it seemed like "the bitch" was growing feelings and it felt weird, it's become tamer a bit it seems...... but i still love it for what it's become!

adorkabelle said:
Bitch and Two Broke girls are likely my favorite "trashy" shows on tv right now. Doesn't hurt that I think Krysten Ritter is a babe.

Yes! Krysten Ritter is amazing. Love her. Can't get over the hilarious James Van Der Beek moments either.

CarinaChateau said:
adorkabelle said:
Bitch and Two Broke girls are likely my favorite "trashy" shows on tv right now. Doesn't hurt that I think Krysten Ritter is a babe.

Yes! Krysten Ritter is amazing. Love her. Can't get over the hilarious James Van Der Beek moments either.
James Van Der Beek as James Van Der Beek is hilarious.
I like that even the secondary/tertiary characters are not only funny but unique as well.

Reactions: helloimc
Krysten Ritter is amazingly hot! She was discovered in a mall somewhere, Denver maybe Idk. She was on breaking bad in the second season but they killed her off, and then co-starred in that movie she's out of my league. Love this actress, was so happy to see that she got a sitcom and to top it off her character is trashy :clap:

Reactions: helloimc
Krysten Ritter just tweeted to confirm the cancellation rumors. :crybaby:

It's a shame. While Don't Trust the B wasn't "great television", it was fun.

Attachments

• kritter.png
    kritter.png
    406.9 KB · Views: 53
Agreed, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I just hope they don't end up cancelling Happy Endings as well, that would really suck.

adorkabelle said:
Krysten Ritter just tweeted to confirm the cancellation rumors. :crybaby:

It's a shame. While Don't Trust the B wasn't "great television", it was fun.

Awwww, it's my go-to feel-good show haha. I was surprised to see a second season though.
I hope a lot more is in store for her. Loved her in 'Confessions of a Shopaholic.'

Status
Not open for further replies.