AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

doxxing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilpeepfanxxx

Banhammered
Nov 27, 2023
my account was wrongfully perm banned (with no proof given)
and now my information is being doxxed by members which i reported
but since my account is perm banned the reports will not be seen how is t his legal
and following tos nothing has been done to these users and they are allowed to do this
gives the platform a very bad look btw please give me a direct contact besides the useless support@chaturbate.com
because they do not actually reply it is the same cut and paste reply each time i have given so much proof and have
many models to back me up that i have done nothing wrong

Maybe some DMs behind the scenes?
Not sure, but it's weird as hell. Why would they then answer here too, if it's sorted in dms already. I'm just as confused as I was when I joined here. Haha.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Not sure, but it's weird as hell. Why would they then answer here too, if it's sorted in dms already. I'm just as confused as I was when I joined here. Haha.
In your account profile there's a section for adding your official user names for Chaturbate, MFC etc.

CB rep probably provide's a terse public reply for public relations purposes. You want to show your current/future customers that you're responsive to concerns.

Upvote 0
I really want to know how CB answers all these tickets without a username (unless it's exactly the same as here) or any other details apart from " I was banned, help"
The OP has another thread here where they said their username is the same as here

Upvote 0
just based off lies and false accusations someone can get another perm banned from the site not right at all

Which is why I like it when sites require actual proof (such as screenshots)…not just take the word of butthurt members seeking revenge because a woman told them no.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.