AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DPS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2010
What is it. Whats your spec, and can i break 6k if attempting to replicate it.

IM Currently a Resto Druid. Well Geared, but i need something FUN to do. mage looks cool.

Arcane spec. My DPS is all over the place depending on the fight, but I have seen it break 7k on maybe 1 or 2 occasions. If you don't suck at being a caster, I am sure you could do the same. If you install all the "cover your entire screen so you can't even see the fight" add-ons I bet you could far surpass my DPS, but I refuse to clutter up my UI so I keep my add-ons pretty simple.

I leveled a hunter cause I saw one doing good dps, when I hit 9k on boss fights I was happy..... until I saw a mage make me look silly by doing 11k Looks like its time to go back to the mage /sigh I do think it sucks that the only spec is arcane that is worth anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.