AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

dress code? costumes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bmitch2

so i was looking at the chaturbate halloween costume contest and it says
"Please understand that costumes must always comply with the site’s terms and conditions as well as the performer agreement: no uniforms (military, public service, religious, etc.), no blood or gore, and no children’s characters."
but i looked at the terms and conditions and the performer agreement and neither seem to mention anything about costumes or a dress code. so what (and where) exactly are the rules? what counts as a children's character, like no princess costumes,pokemon or minnie mouse?

Costumes that appeal or depict children are against the rules, including teddy bears, pokemon, Mickey or Minnie Mouse, the fictional character "Heidi" or any other child character in movies, books, TV or other cultural outlets. Also against the rules are any copyrighted character, from Disney to Marvel and beyond, along with most anime and marketing. This is on top of the rules regarding uniforms, gore, blood and racist or sexist costumes. Please come up with creative, original and fun costumes that are not any of the above types and enjoy your Halloween shows!

• Wat?!
Reactions: Lintilla
Upvote 0
so if you can't do a copyrighted character then i guess no more princess leia's,hermione, catwoman or poison ivy's either

Upvote 0
Lmao. You may only be a sack for Halloween. Like what? Come on chaturbate that is SO excessive

Upvote 0
Costumes that appeal or depict children are against the rules, including teddy bears, pokemon, Mickey or Minnie Mouse, the fictional character "Heidi" or any other child character in movies, books, TV or other cultural outlets. Also against the rules are any copyrighted character, from Disney to Marvel and beyond, along with most anime and marketing. This is on top of the rules regarding uniforms, gore, blood and racist or sexist costumes. Please come up with creative, original and fun costumes that are not any of the above types and enjoy your Halloween shows!

but last year someone dressed as the joker, which one would assume would be copyrighted and not only was it seemingly not against the rules but you picked them as a winner https://archiveblog.chaturbate.com/news-and-announcements/week-1-contest-winners-joker-death/

Upvote 0
but last year someone dressed as the joker, which one would assume would be copyrighted and not only was it seemingly not against the rules but you picked them as a winner https://archiveblog.chaturbate.com/news-and-announcements/week-1-contest-winners-joker-death/
It depends on exactly who owns the copyright & how closely the broadcaster matches it. ;) You can do any superhero or super villain costume you want to create for yourself but make sure it's not exactly like something you've been seeing at theaters, unless that character and movie are wholly owned by someone that doesn't get upset by "adult" doing something with their copyright, like Marvel and Disney are quick to do. LOL

Upvote 0

would say some white british girl dressing as a native american count as racist? cause that be going on right now

Upvote 0
So how come the winner of the CB costume is dressed like IT? Very clear who she is being. I thought no copy right was allowed? Why do you guys say these things are rules but don't enforce them? I know girls who skipped dressing up fearing they would be banned so how can you then go and pick a copy right character as the winner. Just makes no sense.

Upvote 0
I'm still mind blown about the "no nuns' thing (just learned of this today). So glad I didn't hop on CB in my Halloween costume two weeks ago then. I really was excited about showing it off on one of the cam sites. Lol.

Reactions: EspiKvlt
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.