AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Drunk Camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayboyMegan said:
Do you get drunk on cam? Why/why not? (inspired by bawsky's post)
I've only been actual DRUNK on cam about 4 times in the past nearly 4 years of my MFC life.

I get tipsy very frequently, and a slight buzz even more frequently.

I find the actual DRUNK feeling to be very bad on cam. I try and take this job as seriously as I can (while still enjoying it) and being out of control like that is scary in front of an audience that's responsible for your successes or failures.

I usually just get a nice little buzz going. There was one time that I did get drunk, like wasted, and I didn't remember anything the next morning. Luckily one of my regulars filled me in on what happened and he assured me I didn't do anything stupid. That was a relief; I can be a crazy drunk :shifty:

I love when models have members tip for shots. I always try to get them incredibly drunk. No one has thrown up because of me.... yet... Muah hahaha

Reactions: kittieturner
I don't drink on cam anymore very much... For several reasons...

I can drink... A LOT. I hold my liquor incredibly well. I actually have a lot more fun when I'm drinking on cam. I become a lot more patient, LOL. I also tend to make twice what I normally make sober. Sadly enough. LOL. However, the amount of times I have been full on DRUNK on cam, has only been like maybe 3 - 5 times in the 3 years I've been on MFC. At one point, I ended up polishing off almost an entire 5th, && I had to read over my chat logs && have a couple members fill me in on what happened the next day cause I couldn't remember, haha. =X. I also had a like FULL DAY hangover, ew.

I find getting a good buzz makes camming so sooooooooooo much fun for me. I make more, I have more fun, etc. But I stopped because the way my workout schedule works, I run outdoors, in the mornings, right after I get off MFC, so that doesn't really work with alcohol. I also have some liver problems, so I decided I kind of want to keep my liver around a bit longer if I can, lol. && lastly, I've been really into health && fitness, && clean eating, so I try to stay away from alcohol, except for every once && awhiles.

I was drinking at least half to a full bottle a night for a couple months at one point. && when I realized what I was doing, I was like yeah. I need to slow the fuck down, cause that's not even cool. There was even a few nights I had a couple bottles of wine. && I would feel like shit ALL day. :(.

I've found that maintaining a buzz seems to be difficult for me... I either lose it, from not drinking enough, or my room dies totally sometimes, therefor, I'm left buzzing, && signed off MFC, alone. LOL. I hate that.

Sometimes, what really sucks, is someone will come in && tip for like 8 shots. DICKS. LOL. I usually price mine depending on how much I don't want to be drinking. HAHAHA. AKA, 101 when I first start out, to like 333. I never take my shots very close together. People bitch about it, but I'm not going to sit there && down three shots one right after another. The idea of barfing when I'm supposed to be working, && having fun isn't really that great to me, haha.

On my bday I was drunk... it was really funny (Tequila rules!) but one day I had some internal wounds to treat... and I was online (bad idea) I cried like crazy! Next day I was so embarrassed... and my friends started to tell me what happened... I quit on drinking! hahahaha

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
I've been drunk on cam a couple times, but only once was I WASTED. Like I don't recall the majority of the night. I woke up the next day to find that I had made four times my daily goal though. :shock:

Still, I don't think I'll be getting that schwasted on cam again soon. Apparently after a few tipped-for shots, I started taking shots on my own for fun and I guess I ended the night by passing out on cam. Oops. Luckily the room woke me up with the jingle of the tip noise (awww) and I was able to turn my cam off before things got...ugly. And boy did they get ugly. :lol:

PlayboyMegan said:
I always end up crying when I'm drunk. I either log off from not enough tips and cry or full on bawl because of my member's generosity. So alcohol is a no go for me. I can never just get tipsy, I'm too much of a light weight.
I am definitely guilty of showing you token love during times like this. I like to remind you that I really do care. :h:

PlayboyMegan said:
Do you get drunk on cam? Why/why not? (inspired by bawsky's post)

Nah, I don't drink. And if I did, I'm not sure what kind of drunk I'd be...lol. Also, I wouldn't want things getting too crazy where I make an ass of myself, and possibly wind up blurting out shit that doesn't need to be blurted out in public chat.

I'm only a month in - and so I've only drunk cammed 1 time. I found that with what I do (squirt) it helped tremendously. I ended up doing a pvt for about an hour and a half. Squirted non stop. Had a great night. :)

Being 19, I can not confirm or deny having been drunk on cam, but if I had done so, let's say once, it would likely be a complete disaster that would have caused a large drop in my camscore and wound up with me having done things on cam I never would do sober. So I don't drink on cam, or I don't drink on cam anymore. :)

SerenaMoon said:
Being 19, I can not confirm or deny having been drunk on cam, but if I had done so, let's say once, it would likely be a complete disaster that would have caused a large drop in my camscore and wound up with me having done things on cam I never would do sober. So I don't drink on cam, or I don't drink on cam anymore. :)

Attachments

• nudge-nudge-monty-python-105.jpg
    nudge-nudge-monty-python-105.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 414
SerenaMoon said:
when I was underage I most definitely drank on cam, all the time. Typically, though, it would go like this:

Tip me for shots! Wooo!
*takes a few shots*
Wooo!
I'm too drunk to cam, see you guys tomorrow!

I'm not good at getting wasted on liquor, because the amount of liquor it takes me to get wasted is about twice the amount of liquor it takes me to get sick. Typically I am a casual/cozy social drinker, so being drunk in a high-pressure social situation just makes me feel aggravated.

I do enjoy getting a light buzz on cam and I will do so often, but I haven't been actually drunk on cam in probably over a year.

yes. always.
I make waaaaay more doing tips for shots. its seriously the only way I make my (fairly high) daily goal sometime. my room likes to get me all drunky I suppose? I haven't had any slip ups of my personal info nor have I done anything out of my comfort zone, if anything I just get more chatty, stay clothed and sit around more. I am very sassy on cam though (even sober) and don't put up with any shit and that is definitely more amplified.
however, I am easing off of it slowly. last night for example I drank a beer and a half but managed to double my goal! I can't really maintain the level of drinking and so I am trying to change it up a bit more.

I'm a super light weight and rarely drink more than a couple beers, so no.
In fact, I've only ever been tipsy on cam a handful of times. I really don't enjoy being drunk though and can't even remember the last time I was off cam.

I treat my weekends on cam as going out in a pub...I always have tequila prepared in the freezer for these days along with Redbull or Adrenaline. I might get tipsy but in a light way, feel good sort of way, but never will I let myself pass over on the drunk side/ making a fool of myself.

I spent my teen years (across the pond, different rules/laws) and the 20s in the pubs so my tolerance towards alcohol is fairly high. I only got drunk twice ever in my life, once when 8 (crazy elder sister) and again when I was 15.

Again, having a drink on cam is not the issue as long as your pace yourself and know your limits. Drinking when you're stressed will actually make you feel worse and more paranoid than being sober. But treating it as a way to loosen yourself and making your chatroom environment more comfortable in comparison with a hostile workplace is, in my opinion quite innocent, as long as you're actually having fun.

:twocents-02cents:

If I drink, I always limit myself to a tipsy level. It helps me tease/dance more.
I'm always drinking raspberry lambic beer. I think most people think I'm drinking wine because of bottle.
Lindemans-Framboise-Raspberry_6BCC3453.jpg

I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, “Dude, you have to wait.” - Mitch Hedberg.

JordanBlack said:
Again, having a drink on cam is not the issue as long as your pace yourself and know your limits. Drinking when you're stressed will actually make you feel worse and more paranoid than being sober. But treating it as a way to loosen yourself and making your chatroom environment more comfortable in comparison with a hostile workplace is, in my opinion quite innocent, as long as you're actually having fun.

:twocents-02cents:

THIS. the nights where I drank on cam and had issues in my personal life have always been the worst for me. I may make a lot but I get too drunk because I am sad and end up feeling depressed the next day regardless of if I had a fun, token-great night.
I drink very often because of my room dynamic but if I am having a bad night I tend to avoid mfc in general because even when I plan on not drinking I always have people tell me they will tip 1000+ for me to a shot and that is just bad news bears.

I never really got the whole "tip for shots" thing. I mean, I get it from the model's perspective. Getting paid to drink alcohol = good work if you can get it. But I never really got the appeal from the member's side. I'm guessing it's not a sexual thing. I would hope it's not a "let's get the model wasted so she does or reveals something she otherwise wouldn't" thing. Is it a social thing? Like buying a pretty girl in a club a drink? (albeit whilst having no plans to woo them while they drink it... hopefully). Or is it purely a "well, I'm tipping x amount anyway, if the model wants some of that tippage to go towards her shot, I guess I can do that" kinda thing?

mynameisbob84 said:
I never really got the whole "tip for shots" thing. I mean, I get it from the model's perspective. Getting paid to drink alcohol = good work if you can get it. But I never really got the appeal from the member's side. I'm guessing it's not a sexual thing. I would hope it's not a "let's get the model wasted so she does or reveals something she otherwise wouldn't" thing. Is it a social thing? Like buying a pretty girl in a club a drink? (albeit whilst having no plans to woo them while they drink it... hopefully). Or is it purely a "well, I'm tipping x amount anyway, if the model wants some of that tippage to go towards her shot, I guess I can do that" kinda thing?

I have a lot of people doing shots with me so I think that may be a part of it. I sincerely don't think its a "lets get her drunk and get her to reveal things or do things she otherwise wouldn't" but I just think its more of a social, hang out, drink and have fun atmosphere. at least in my opinion. I wouldn't do shots otherwise. off cam I more of a beer/wine drinker.

..if it is a "LETS GET TO HER TO GO CRAZY AND OVERSTEP HER PERSONAL BOUNDARIES" thing than they are sincerely wasting their money and I think by now they would know that (at least in my experience)

poca_ said:
mynameisbob84 said:

I have a lot of people doing shots with me so I think that may be a part of it. I sincerely don't think its a "lets get her drunk and get her to reveal things or do things she otherwise wouldn't" but I just think its more of a social, hang out, drink and have fun atmosphere. at least in my opinion. I wouldn't do shots otherwise. off cam I more of a beer/wine drinker.

..if it is a "LETS GET TO HER TO GO CRAZY AND OVERSTEP HER PERSONAL BOUNDARIES" thing than they are sincerely wasting their money and I think by now they would know that (at least in my experience)

Yes! I have people who tip because they are having fun at the time and drinking as well... and then I have people who ask "Does drinking make you horny?" and if I am doing shots "Woah I think your getting drunk and horny now!!"

Funny thing I don't feel horny when I drink, haha, sorry guys.

Reactions: JordanBlack
mynameisbob84 said:
I don't do tips for shots normally, but once in a while I'll put in my topic for the next countdown that I'll make another drink or take a shot. I think the appeal for at least a few of my regulars is that when I'm a little more tipsy, I'm a bit less filtered and can get sillier, sexier, and more into dirty talk during my group shows.

Ladybee_ said:
poca_ said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Yes! I have people who tip because they are having fun at the time and drinking as well... and then I have people who ask "Does drinking make you horny?" and if I am doing shots "Woah I think your getting drunk and horny now!!"

Funny thing I don't feel horny when I drink, haha, sorry guys.

WOAH I THINK YOU'RE GETTING DRUNK AND HORNY NOW! :lol: that cracked me up hard. I'm still laughing. Men are awesome. Sometimes, when I drink on cam, I DO get horny.

I have to confess, camming is exciting and fun regardless but not actually very sexual for me. When I drink, it makes me feel like a noob again, and takes me back to my first time camming a few years ago. I remember thinking "woah, i'm really doing this online!" and it was super hot and voyeuristic (i just spelled that word right! yes!!). Now, it feels very normal to me. Drinking gets my mental blocks down.

I am maybe a little too honest when drinking though, and on MFC, that can be... bad. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.