AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dual Model Accounts ??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi was just curious how models are able to have more than one account to cam under - I didn't know if this is allowed but I have just seen over the last year and just now models that I know that have more than one account and wanted to know if this is just something that MFC doesnt care about or so many models working under MFC they dont have the time to monitor - If this is allowed I would like to make another one myself and do things a lot differently - I imagine that they have to file two separate 1099A's at the end of the year - All responses appreciated thank you :)

BodyOfATeen said:
Hi was just curious how models are able to have more than one account to cam under - I didn't know if this is allowed but I have just seen over the last year and just now models that I know that have more than one account and wanted to know if this is just something that MFC doesnt care about or so many models working under MFC they dont have the time to monitor - If this is allowed I would like to make another one myself and do things a lot differently - I imagine that they have to file two separate 1099A's at the end of the year - All responses appreciated thank you :)

It's not allowed but some models seem to slip through the cracks. There's a way to delete your account from the regular mfc homepage without contacting support who will just deactivate your account. I've never done it because I'm too scared to lose my account and not be able to open a new one.

What you may be seeing is a model who was previously working with a studio, leaving her studio account and opening an individual account. That's the only thing that's actually allowed.

No these models are friends of mine and they are independent. They have never worked for studios and are all in the United States - That is what I thought I read also that it is not allowed to have more than one account if you are an indie model but yet I just seen one tonight that is well known here and I seen on the homepage that it had the banner saying they were new, almost identical model name from the first account and she has another one as well. I too am too worried about losing mine all together, it would make sense if they hid theirs to make a separate one, pretty sure they are doing it to get more exposure or just to make more money -

No, modeling with two accounts at once is not allowed.

Sometimes, two different models may each be in the same room and each log in to their own account; this really isn't the same, though.

I had more than enough on my plate dealing with one MFC account! I wouldn't be tempted to try two.

No I know what you are saying, I am a premium member with multiple accounts before I was a model, this is models that I am friends with here that I dont wnat ot say their names cuz i am not trying to get them or anybody in trouble if they have dual accounts just always wondered how they managed to pull it off or how they do it if they let one model account go inactive for like 60 days and then open another one or how it is that they can have two and will either switch back and forth on them in the times they are logged in or have two of them at once because they use two different laptops to do it that way and I have both model names on my friends list so thats how I know - I mean its brilliant but I couldnt deal with it either - I could only deal with it if say like how someone suggested to me that they make theaccoutns one is just for strictly all pvts. and groups and the other one is for whatever they use it for but thank you I did know already that it was not allowed just wanted to clarify it here because I see this everyday. Oh well more taxes to deal with for them I suppose - its like split camming from 10 sites at once but doing it from one LOL

easy answer?... one application gets approved by admin_a another by admin_b and admin_b somehow doesn't notice the other profile a girl has.. while admin_a noticed right away..
i tried to get a new account for 4 times... first 3 were declined pretty fast.. last one was approved just as fast..
without deleting anything... i somehow slipped through..
buuuut.. let me just assure you.. it doesn't matter one bit... with alot of hard work.. my new account has the same camscore.. and the same regs... and the same salary..

Similar in subject... I see Purple Star is back on tonight. We all. or most of us here, know her and how long shes been on MFC. Shes sporting a shiny "New Model" banner tonight.
Also, she seems to be holding a date raffle and has her last 2 nics listed on the flyer as well. What gives? Thats sooo not fair to the rest of you struggling girls.

Attachments

• ps420.11.15.12.jpg
    ps420.11.15.12.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 52
SoTxBob said:
Similar in subject... I see Purple Star is back on tonight. We all. or most of us here, know her and how long shes been on MFC. Shes sporting a shiny "New Model" banner tonight.
Also, she seems to be holding a date raffle and has her last 2 nics listed on the flyer as well. What gives? Thats sooo not fair to the rest of you struggling girls.

Not being on MFC long, I got taken in my PurpleStar. I saw she was new model with a good camscore. Went to her room and figured after watching her that she was on another site, but was still surprised to see a date raffle. Didn't occur to me that she had a new name.

Status
Not open for further replies.