AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

dumb question don't judge please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
i have mental health disorders my medicine is helping very well... i really am un-sure if people on chaturbate can tell i think not... it's very mild due to my medicine and my therapist talking to me weekly however my room-mate says he can tell just mild but hes my roommate and with me 24/7 do you think people who watch me can tell? no-one on chaturbate has ever said anything. so am i worry for no reason i am autistic but very mid however sometimes i don't understand my viewer and have to ask them to use smaller words due to my autism they still dont say nothing however do you think there just being nice and know? i have other mental heath problems but rather not say. anyways i worry they know and just be nice and not say. any other models with mental heath problems i feel alone here.

Users sometimes suck at communicating. I understand the frustration, and been there. I'm dyslexic and sometimes I read their chat so wrong I misinterpret it to something it's not. Sometimes the person will clarify. If they leave, I sometimes notice I was wrong. My anxiety sometimes spikes up because I'm worried that I hurt their feelings and I cannot apologize for my mistake.

My advice is to not worry if the person isn't communicating back. It's a two way street, and if the other person doesn't put effort in, you shouldn't either. Took me forever to figure this out on cam. Not worth the emotional labor.

If you don't want to disclose your mental health, don't and there is no shame into saying you do. A lot people have mental health or developmental disorders, or know someone who does. Now a days people are more likely to be empathetic then judgmental. But I understand not wanting to, because there are still those awful cruel people.

i don't understand my viewer and have to ask them to use smaller words due to my autism they still dont say nothing however do you think there just being nice and know?
many are nice and can figure only that your native language is not English ;)

my native language is English i just don't always understand people because of my mental health mostly my mild autism this disorder can do that sadly. i do have other mental heath disorders but rather not say what.

If nobody has said anything, then I would take that as a "they haven't noticed". The reason I say that is because there will always be that one arsehole who WILL easily/happily say it, for the sake of it, or for trying to be an arsehole. So I wouldn't worry for now, if I were you.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I don't think you have to mention it at all and I don't think anybody will pick up on it. However, if you are conversing with someone a lot through private messages and things like that. You can just say you're on the "spectrum" or ask for clarification if it comes up. I had a step-son (we're divorced now) who is Autistic (Asperger's), so I can understand when you say that you don't always understand when someone explains something. I wouldn't worry about it too much and you'll be fine! A lot of the guys you might be talking to also could very well be awkward, Autistic, or not even speak English as their first language too.

i just don't always understand large words and need people to use smaller words or explain better. i have other problems because of this disorder but that is main one your notice on the internet. i have PDD-NOS with stands for Pervasive Developmental Disorder – Not Otherwise Specified but this they off medical book here in USA but this was in 2010 with would of made me only 9 at the time haha. i mostly always had some kinda mental health disorders but it was just PDD-NOS and mild anxiety. now i have a few others.... maybe one-day i will be more open about what but i feel like i said enough.

edit well.... then again there are a few other things you maybe notice on me because of my mental disorders however i rather not say what.... wow i guess i am only webcam model with this problem?

edit well.... then again there are a few other things you maybe notice on me because of my mental disorders however i rather not say what.... wow i guess i am only webcam model with this problem?
There are lots of models with mental or developmental disorders. I've met a lot who are autistic, and autism is a spectrum. There are also models who has autistic family members too. My husband is on the spectrum, and like most NT family members, I understand and empathize with your struggles. In models' only we have a health support board. You should get verified!

I have never heard of your disorder, and I'm gonna read up on it after. If you need things to be explained again here, please ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.