AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

During Private shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
A guy on Streamate wanted me to pretend I'm doing karaoke moves. :lol:

I don't know karate, but my son took tae-kwon-do, so I just did the stance and went "Hut-seet-hoiyah!" LMAO!

And yes, I know that's not nearly as strange as the other acts mentioned here. Lol.

wait, he wanted you to do karaoke so you did karate? :lol:
Hahahah i lol'd to :lol:

I just had a few days ago a guy who wanted to see me eat as much as a could
im like shure but i wont do that in public lol

He tipped me and went to skype where i stuffed my face with all kinds of deliciousness in my underwear
where u could see all the fatty's really good hahaha

It was the best 'private' I ever had on mfc
And hope to do it again soon :-D :-D :-D

i_love_this_thread.jpg

Besides the apparently standard "fuck your dog" "hey bb do you have a boyfrind" and "poop/pee" stuff, the one I get asked to do more often than anything else is to go find a stranger in my building, and fuck him on cam.

Like, what? o_O

I'd have assumed this was just one troll, but it's happened many times over the last couple years and on every website I've worked on. WTF does anybody actually do shit like that? o_O

Jupiter551 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

I don't know karate, but my son took tae-kwon-do, so I just did the stance and went "Hut-seet-hoiyah!" LMAO!

And yes, I know that's not nearly as strange as the other acts mentioned here. Lol.

OMG, I am JUST NOW seeing this typo! LOL.

He wanted me to do karate moves. :-D I'm sure you guys knew what I meant. :lol:

The_Brown_Fox said:
Jupiter551 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

:lol: I knew what you meant, but I thought the combination might be an interesting idea. Singing while kicking. lol

Nordling said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Jupiter551 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

:lol: I knew what you meant, but I thought the combination might be an interesting idea. Singing while kicking. lol
You mean you're not a member of the karate karaoke dojo?

http://www.karatekaraoke.com/pictures.html

Reactions: Nordling
Friend of mine told me the other day she did a private for the infamous "cheese guy"

Jupiter551 said:
Friend of mine told me the other day she did a private for the infamous "cheese guy"

Oh man, I want to meet the cheese guy. I don't keep cheese slices around my house, though :oops: UNPREPARED.

Status
Not open for further replies.