AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

During Private shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2010
If this has been asked before, could someone please direct me to the correct thread.

What's been the strangest thing you've been asked to do in private? Hopefully something that wouldn't result any of you ladies in getting hurt.

I know someone who got a girl to put whipped cream in her pussy. I think she got a really bad infection from it.

I once had a guy go private with me and 2 other girls for about an hour or so and he pretty much requested that the other girls make me cum over and over and over again. After about the 10th or 15th time (literally) I wanted to cry I was so fucking tired and overstimulated :(

One guy wanted me and another girl to stuff our panties inside our pussies (we were mailing them to him after). My friend got an infection from it and I'm so tight that I couldn't even get the panties in (but I was happy I couldn't because I didn't really want to anyway lol).

I was once taken private just to watch the guy play video games on his cam LOL. Good times :D

AshaSnow said:
One guy wanted me and another girl to stuff our panties inside our pussies (we were mailing them to him after). My friend got an infection from it

Haha....I know the infection wouldn't develop that fast but it would be hilarious if the guy got a yeast infection in his nose a week or two later :lol:

This is a great idea for a thread btw, I "collect" these stories from models from time to time so I'll share a few of the best I've heard:

1. Model's first ever private, opens the guy's cam and he's wearing a hockey mask and says in a really creepy voice "Do you roleplay?" and she was like Nooooo :eek: and fled lol.

2. Another model was asked by a guy to insert as many funsize snickers bars as she could into her ass, then "shoot" them out onto a plate...

3. Member asks a model "will you shave in private bb?" and she's like "well there's not really anything to shave but I can get shaving cream and a razor and pretend...". Takes the private, goes to find a razor and shaving cream, comes back and the guy is like "Oh, I forgot to mention I meant shave head not pussy". At first she thinks he's joking, then it becomes clear he isn't! Not surprisingly she refused and he was quite amicable about it and the private ended. Seriously though, does he honestly think that's ever gonna work?? Lol

I'd like to see included some of the privates where the model returns after about ten seconds. lol

Some of them are just the guy gets cold feet or she notices he has about 13 tokens left in his account, but I wonder if some of them are interesting stories.

Nordling said:
I'd like to see included some of the privates where the model returns after about ten seconds. lol

Some of them are just the guy gets cold feet or she notices he has about 13 tokens left in his account, but I wonder if some of them are interesting stories.

Nothing to interesting about those guys, they just suck!

Reactions: Ciara_Lynn
Lydia_Deetz said:
Nordling said:

Nothing to interesting about those guys, they just suck!
:lol: The mysteries of life are mostly about: "there are no mysteries in life." Still, I'll keep my curiosity about the unrevealed things. It keeps us going. lol

Nordling said:

About 20% of mine were from guys finding out that putting a toy in my ass requires lube...

Like really? You thought it would just slide right in?

And 50% of the time it's someone who didn't read my profile and asks me to something I've clearly stated in there that I don't do. Like "do you have a dog you could fuck?" "Will you take a shit for me?" or "Hello Mistress"

x.x

LadyLuna said:
Nordling said:

About 20% of mine were from guys finding out that putting a toy in my ass requires lube...

Like really? You thought it would just slide right in?

I saw a chick spit on a buttplug and then push it up in there yesterday, boy she made an interesting face for a few seconds though :lol:

Hmmmm, maybe I'm a bit cynical but I can't help imagining the guys sat there trying to time the end of their wank so that they can have a 30 second private for the vinegar stroke. Turns me on loads thinking about them cumming (or watching is even better!) but I don't feel unreasonable expecting a big tip or at least 10 minutes in private before I get my big black double ender all the way up my bum, it's usually worth the wait 'cos I come like a rocket once it's in there hehe.

Weirdest thing? I was in a private once, doing an anal bit. He had told me he just wanted light anal. The next thing I knew, he asked me to put the dildo in entirely, twist it and then pull it out with a piece of poo stuck on the end of it.

Woo! :dance:

(No, I didn't do it.)

This ones kind of funny but weird. He asked me to get in doggy position, stuff my panties, turn around and apply red lipstick and repeat a bunch of times :lol:

Also, used to get taken pvt buy a guy who wanted me to just watch him fuck his carebear, poor teddy :(

Lydia_Deetz said:
I had a guy who took me prvt for 40 minutes to rip open a feather pillow and "poof" feathers out while moaning about how much I liked the feathers :lol:

Oh, and he tipped enough to replace the pillow.

Sooo jealous! I bet that was fun :-D

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
I had a guy who took me prvt for 40 minutes to rip open a feather pillow and "poof" feathers out while moaning about how much I liked the feathers :lol:

Sooo jealous! I bet that was fun :-D

It was kinda fun :-D

It was like snow indoors, but I doubt I would do it again feathers stick to everything! Sweeping them up broke my vacuum.

CatraLacourte said:
Weirdest thing? I was in a private once, doing an anal bit. He had told me he just wanted light anal. The next thing I knew, he asked me to put the dildo in entirely, twist it and then pull it out with a piece of poo stuck on the end of it.

Woo! :dance:

(No, I didn't do it.)

Wow...my first thought is these guys ask for something less than they want in the hopes you'll agree once you're in the private.
AnaVictoriaXO said:
This ones kind of funny but weird. He asked me to get in doggy position, stuff my panties, turn around and apply red lipstick and repeat a bunch of times :lol:

Also, used to get taken pvt buy a guy who wanted me to just watch him fuck his carebear, poor teddy :(

HAHAHAHAHAH wtf...if I was in your situation I'd say okay...I'll do it on the condition you tell me why the fuck this gets you off lol, what started this "fetish"?

Lydia_Deetz said:

GOD what I wouldn't give for a video of that private....bahahahahahaha!!

That is fuckin awesome, but why are guys into this stuff?? It truly fascinates me, and at the same time makes me feel completely fucking boring cos all I enjoy is to watch a woman please herself lol. I dunno if it pisses some girls off cos they want an idea what I want but...I just want them to do their thing lol, whatever comes naturally, I don't want to be a director - do this, do that, go doggy, blah blah

Lydia_Deetz said:

was that Pillow Paul? (his name was something like that anyway...) He used to ask me every week if I had a feather pillow. I wanted to be able to say yes, but couldn't. He always seemed so nice.

CandieMoose said:
A Bumhole, a box of Mentos, and a Diet Coke. Enough said. :lol:

Wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? I don't understand!! Is it some weird scat-related thing?

The model who told me about the guy wanting to shoot snickers bars out her ass I didn't understand either til she explained he wanted the chocolate to melt a bit for some kind of faux-scat fetish action :sick:

LadyLuna said:
Lydia_Deetz said:

was that Pillow Paul? (his name was something like that anyway...) He used to ask me every week if I had a feather pillow. I wanted to be able to say yes, but couldn't. He always seemed so nice.

Yes it was! He was a real sweetheart. I have not seen him around in a long time though :think:

Jupiter551 said:
CandieMoose said:

Wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? I don't understand!! Is it some weird scat-related thing?

:lol: No. Have you ever heard what happens when you put Mentos inside a bottle of Diet Coke? It foams and can spray out quite a distance. This guy, with no prior approval, assumed I was ready to try this little experiment inside of my asshole :woops:

CandieMoose said:
Jupiter551 said:
CandieMoose said:

:lol: No. Have you ever heard what happens when you put Mentos inside a bottle of Diet Coke? It foams and can spray out quite a distance. This guy, with no prior approval, assumed I was ready to try this little experiment inside of my asshole :woops:

HAHAHAH

I had a guy who wanted me to smudge up my make up and asked if I could cry while masturbating. woo.. No, I cannot, but I did put on some lipstick and smudge it for him and wet my mascara a bit haha. It was the end of the night so I was about to get offline anyway.

I also have a regular who takes me private to sing to me pretty often. Good 700-900 token privates where I just get serenaded. They're really the highlight of my MFC day when it happens. Not weird, I guess, but it is a strange way to spend your tokens.

For me I've been asked if I'd fuck a dog, if I'd pee that's about as weird as it gets for me.

Lol model friend of mine gets a regular who has her show boobs, no face, nothing below boobs, just boobs, with her arms up and asks her to remain completely still. For like 30 minutes!!

She says not only is it boring, her arms are reeaaally sore by the end. But I guess it's better than not earning right? I feel really normal compared to some of these guys.

I've had a persistent member ask to take me "true private, of course" for me to lay Kraft singles on my body. Never taken him up on it, though.

My favorite privates, though, are the ones where the guys only want me to bounce my boobs. I get those more often than anything requiring my underwear to be taken off. I love me an easy boob bouncing private.

LOL and would it be so terrible to be on a website with kraft singles on you? Seems like waaaay worse things could get capped lol

Status
Not open for further replies.