AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Easy Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a bit "stalker-like" to be "needing" to find her on other sites.
Yup, fucking THIS ^^^^^

Lol... mature.
eta; Other than your wise response, the rest were beyond worthless. so I will just not bother to come back to this one, and good riddance.
South Park Cartman GIF

Last edited:
"I'm with her". OP needs help finding her

"You're opinions are jaded" when objective responses pointed out issues

"Rest of responses are worthless" when things don't go his way

"She's too nervous to tell me where she is" but thinks mom unverified going on cam actually happened

But we are at this point so close...she literally brought her mother in to the studio, so I could meet her, and talk about our future together, and we all talked on cam live for about an hour. Good news is, I passed the "Mom test" with flying colors. But from what I've heard, and just common sense....that's all but unheard of...actually bring your mom in....pretty much if she wasn't totally real...I mean otherwise no model in their right mind would actually bring their mom in otherwise. Really also neither here no there. just want to find her on this other site, so we can connect there as well as LJ. She's just scared shitless to outright just give it to me, or defy the LJ Overlords. But thank you for info, I will certainly try it :)

I'm just gonna let Rocky Balboa do the talking for me.....

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

On one hand you are probably just young and this is some kind of puppy love. You do not seem like a stalker (to me), just love-struck and (maybe) to the model a little annoying. Most of the time if a model multi-cams I find that she does not care if viewers follow her to other sites. I do wish that someone would publish all the site sounds, because it is kind of silly that people spend time guessing about that and researching. Eventually people find out.

But beyond that, your posts do not pass the sniff test and you sound at best extremely delusional about your relationship status with the model. It might be the case that you have little real-world relationship experience and therefore do not have a good sense for the phases of a relationship. But definitely in reading your posts I get the feeling you are really confused about webcam modeling and in how to read a model's words to you in her room.

Well folks much time has passed. She and I are amazing together. But same thing has happened....she left Cams.com....don't know why, doesn't matter really...

And pair this with the fact when you ask her where else she cams: "She's too nervous to tell me where she is"

None of this passes any sniff test. You could easily ask her why she left the other site and a model with even minimal level of trust in you would give you a reason. This model does not want to talk to you about this. This model does not want to talk to you about other places she cams. And the coincidental fact is that when you showed up on the other site, she left that other site.

You said:
"she asked me, told me, it really helps her to just have me in her room by her side, even when I can't take her private or do anything else, she just wants me there."

Models tell me things like this all the time:
"It's so fun with you"
"I'm bored when you are not here"
"Why aren't you in my room now?" (sent by Telegram)

And all of that - on its own - means...ZERO. Actions speak louder than words. When she is not sharing any off-site contact information with you or accepting your attempts to share yours, that says everything. You are a business relationship and everything she writes to get you in her room is a sales pitch in a business relationship. I will give you examples later of what it looks like when those words mean something.

You said:
"I'm with her".
"...our connection is about as good as it could get."
"the two of us Very close and her actions which indeed speak louder than words"

Actions do speak louder than words. And her actions say she wants to keep you at arm's length. If you are not talking to a model offsite then you are literally nowhere with her. Even when you are talking off site you have to pay a lot of attention to how you communicate. I will give just two examples.

1) Friends. I have one model who became a real friend. We used to write five or six emails to each other each day, but at some point I stopped that because it was eating my life and there were clear reasons why she and I were not going to go further. That model sends me photos of her in her pajamas in bed at night. She writes me when she has a trauma in her life like her dog getting hit by a car. She asks me for advice on things. None of this pays her any tokens because I no longer go to her room much. That's what a friend does with you. I would NEVER say of this friend that she is "with me" and in fact she is very very far away from that level of relationship. But we get along great. Our communication level with each other is off-the-charts fantastic.

2) Acquaintances I have another model who shared her Telegram, but she is no friend. She manages our contact very carefully. She has me on mute and only answers me before and during her shows. We have nice conversations on Telegram and maybe some day we will be friends. But today I do not deceive myself and I am nothing to her except a customer. But the fact is that she did share her Telegram. We do have nice conversations on Telegram. We are building up some trust. Someone who is not familiar with the webcam world might read the things she says in those messages and say "she likes you". But I am familiar enough with how this all works to know I am her customer and today I mean nothing to her.

You aren't at level 1) with this girl and you aren't even at level 2) with this girl, and for you to say you are "with her" looks completely detached from reality. You have created a relationship in your mind, but the actions she has taken so far suggest that you are as far away from being with her as a man walking on Mars is from being in the Amazon jungle.

Finally you said:
"...she literally brought her mother in to the studio, so I could meet her, and talk about our future together, and we all talked on cam live for about an hour."

This makes no sense at any level. If a girl in a remote relationship wants you to meet her mother to have her assess you as a relationship candidate, she would ask you to just schedule a Whatsapp or Telegram chat with her. Why involve a webcam site at all? Assuming she went through age verification with her mom for a cam site (an utterly bizarre event in its own right), we are supposed to believe she had a public chat for other viewers to see with her mom so she could talk to you? If you did all of this in a private chat, do you not see that you are paying her money to talk to her mom? That's not a meeting with mom. That's business.

I am not trying to be mean with you. In fact one of the best things about these webcam sites is that it teaches you to have a thicker skin and to really think through when is someone serious about being a friend and when are they just being polite. You also find out that the vast majority of these interactions are business-only and will never go beyond that. Your messages in this thread show that you do not understand your current place in developing a relationship with her.

If you wanted a wake up call, you would have someone ask her in private what she thinks about you and would she ever want to talk to you off the cam site. I think you might be very disappointed by what you read if that person shares it with you. But if you can get through the initial hurt, that will be the start of a learning experience and will hopefully help you rather than hurt you.

Who knows, maybe she really does like you and the friendship will build. But based on your current interactions and the fact that you do not communicate heavily offsite, your perception of being "with her" looks misguided.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Status
Not open for further replies.