AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Easy-to-use Website Builder recommendations?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for an adult-friendly website builder program I can use to build my own website without code. I want it to be as user-friendly as possible. I found wordpress too hard, I want the builder to be ridiculously easy like weebly or wix. I already have web hosting.

The website is going to be mainly for free erotic stories written by me, others can submit theirs too, and a "store" section.

I'm not looking for free, I'm happy to pay if the product is good.

Hello,

We don't have a 'website builder' at the moment but we're building free websites for the people working with us. The service is entirely free and we handle all of the coding as well as the hosting if you wish.

Sites are responsive (displays very well on any mobile) and can be customized according to your needs, here are a few examples of sites we shipped recently:
- www.aeriesm.com
- www.queensinclair.com
- www.mariewadsworthylive.com

What's great with us is that you'll have credit card processing capabilities as well as content delivery, so it makes selling any kind of content & services pretty easy. We payout 85% & protect you from chargebacks. Of course, you could also get your site built through other means and integrate us for handling payments only - totally up to you.

Let me know if you're interested, I'd love to work with you. You can get more information about IndieBill at http://go.getindiebill.com - don't hesitate to reach out through the live chat and we can discuss your needs directly.

I wish you a great day,
Gérald from IndieBill

Reactions: MojitosJourney
I'm looking for an adult-friendly website builder program I can use to build my own website without code. I want it to be as user-friendly as possible. I found wordpress too hard, I want the builder to be ridiculously easy like weebly or wix. I already have web hosting.

The website is going to be mainly for free erotic stories written by me, others can submit theirs too, and a "store" section.

I'm not looking for free, I'm happy to pay if the product is good.

With Wordpress, did you have to install it yourself on your web host (along with prerequisites such as PHP and MySQL, etc.), or did you use a third party hosted solution (see https://wordpress.org/hosting/) ? The latter would be easier, though you might need to be more careful about not violating the TOS due to adult content.

WordPress is a great solution for building a website without having to master the technical nuts and bolts.

The posting free stories? Easy to do.
Others submitting theirs? A bit more detailed since you have to set up forms or a forum or email submission...something. And that usually involves some coding knowledge.
Store section? A bit more detailed even yet because you have to set up payment processors.

But SiteSpinner might work for you. It's a WYSIWYG drag and drop software. Can have unlimited pages all in one total web page design. It will ftp your webpage directly to your hosting space. Many more features. And it's got a free 15 day, no restrictions, trial period to play around with it; if you download it from their site. $50 for the home version or $100 for the pro. With the pro it also makes a mobile site at the same time.

For the submitting and payments, you still have to know a bit of coding for those with this.

http://www.virtualmechanics.com/products/spinner/

• The easiest website design program available. Quickly and effortlessly create professional looking websites without having to know any HTML or coding. SiteSpinner is a completely visual, drag-and-drop website creation tool. Click, place and move any object in the SiteSpinner work-window using your mouse, and position it on the page exactly where you want it. SiteSpinner truly is 100 percent WYSIWYG - What You See I What You Get.
  • The all-in-one editor. Web Pages, Graphics, Search Engine Optimization. With SiteSpinner there is no need for separate programs to perform different tasks. Quickly and easily create special effects such as mouse-over effects; add foreign objects to your site such as Flash and PDF files. Build Tables, Forums and Frames. SiteSpinner also includes an Image Editor so you can adjust your photos and even create graphics for your website right in the work-window.
  • One-click publishing. Once you have designed your new website, SiteSpinner takes the frustration out of publishing it to the web. Uploading is made easy - simply click the Publish function and the SiteSpinner Publisher takes care of uploading all your pages and images to your web-host and ensures that all your links are working. What's more, if you do not already have a web host, SiteSpinner has partnered with industry leading web hosting provider Bluehost to provide unlimited web-hosting at discounted pricing.
  • Search Engine Friendly Websites. SiteSpinner is one of the few visual website creation tools to produce industry-standards compliant HTML websites. The sophisticated HTML web pages created by SiteSpinner ensures that your web pages are easily indexed by all major Search Engines. What is more, SiteSpinner includes professional Search Engine Optimization software to ensure your site gets top rankings.
  • With SiteSpinner you get unlimited online Support. We don't disappear once you make your purchase - we're here to help you when you need us. SiteSpinner includes extensive online Web Help, Interactive Tutorials, a full PDF User Guide, and busy Community Forums - all at no extra charge. People have been creating professional websites with SiteSpinner since 1998, including many loyal customers still using it to this day. We are always here to help ensure your website is a success.

If you decide to actually buy this after you've tried out the trial version, it's a bit cheaper on Amazon.
$40 for the home version.
https://www.amazon.com/Virtual-Mech...?srs=3445528011&ie=UTF8&qid=1472656366&sr=8-1

Pro version is only $90.
https://www.amazon.com/SiteSpinner-Pro-Professional-Development-Software/dp/B001PIAUEW

The posting free stories? Easy to do.
Others submitting theirs? A bit more detailed since you have to set up forms or a forum or email submission...something. And that usually involves some coding knowledge.
Store section? A bit more detailed even yet because you have to set up payment processors.

But SiteSpinner might work for you. It's a WYSIWYG drag and drop software. Can have unlimited pages all in one total web page design. It will ftp your webpage directly to your hosting space. Many more features. And it's got a free 15 day, no restrictions, trial period to play around with it; if you download it from their site. $50 for the home version or $100 for the pro. With the pro it also makes a mobile site at the same time.

For the submitting and payments, you still have to know a bit of coding for those with this.

http://www.virtualmechanics.com/products/spinner/

If you decide to actually buy this after you've tried out the trial version, it's a bit cheaper on Amazon.
$40 for the home version.
https://www.amazon.com/Virtual-Mech...?srs=3445528011&ie=UTF8&qid=1472656366&sr=8-1

Pro version is only $90.
https://www.amazon.com/SiteSpinner-Pro-Professional-Development-Software/dp/B001PIAUEW

Thanks Jerry, that was super helpful. I am gonna check out that program today.

Maybe I could pay someone to do the code for the story submission / payment processer part, but hopefully it's not something that would need them to update everytime I wanted to add a new store item or submitted story.

If your trying to sell erotic stories you might want to consider amazon kindle market place. It doesn't require hosting, or managing your own credit card processing. Your work will be exposed to a larger market.

• Helpful!
Reactions: TheLunaPhoenix
If your trying to sell erotic stories you might want to consider amazon kindle market place. It doesn't require hosting, or managing your own credit card processing. Your work will be exposed to a larger market.

I'm not trying to sell them, I want to host free content and create a great community around sharing erotic stories so that my site becomes a marketing platform for me to feed people to my webcam site, MojitoCams.

I'm not trying to sell them, I want to host free content and create a great community around sharing erotic stories so that my site becomes a marketing platform for me to feed people to my webcam site, MojitoCams.

Hi,

This sounds like something that would probably fit into our all inclusive bundle. It's £14.99 per month (as an ongoing service) and covers website, hosting, domain, emails ect

We own a legit web design / hosting company - so for obvious reasons cannot give out the business name here - but you can rest assured the our quality is of an extremely high standard.

Maybe send us a PM if you are still looking and we can talk :)

Is Wix not adult friendly? I really really love using their website builder. I had my burlesque portfolio website with them for over a year, good customer service and everything.

Is Wix not adult friendly? I really really love using their website builder. I had my burlesque portfolio website with them for over a year, good customer service and everything.

Based on their terms of service, Wix is okay with adult content on their sites, but it's up to the creator to make sure that everything complies with local laws (ie. don't post anything that's illegal where you are, include the 18+ tag if it's required in your area, all that jazz).

I know most similar non-code sites like Weebly aren't cool with adult content (I used to always use Weebly for vanilla stuff, but switched over to Wix for the adult-friendly nature). Never hurts to double and triple check the terms for the sites that interest you

Please get an explicit statement from any web host before posting adult content there. Unwritten rules and policies are very common. You do not want to wake up one morning, and find your site was shut down over some vague alleged "TOS violation."

Status
Not open for further replies.